Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

I am going to take that title from you
I haven’t been wrong on him yet

1 Like

NyohnCarter makes a very good point

Nya

1 Like

yeah wolves normally sit off my wagon but my perception of the pushes on me this game kinda warped my perspective because last night was really tilting

sup hippo

1 Like

how many times do i need to bring up min until people agree to discuss him without just calling him town and refusing to elaborate

1 Like

sup nyarluxion

dont like min’s posts, they are individually wolfy, but i think wazza is a wolf and spewed him v in her posts

Omg ur so wolfy lol

d1 preflips never go wrong am i right

1 Like

actually i’m pretty sure i have like an 85% failure rate with preflipping people d1

1 Like

if there’s one thing that’s never scared me though it’s bad odds

1 Like

i’m literally just asking people to discuss a slot i haven’t seen discussed beyond being randomly townread and somehow that’s also wolfy
yeah there’s nothing here to engage with this wolfread is just abysmal

Ill iso min

I should probably look at that at some point

jc’s arguments against me have been:

• meta from a different site where i have always played differently
  • bad-faith misinterpretations of my posting
  • calling my attempts to generate discussion on certain slots wolfy

min has a looot of posts that i see coming really easily from a wolf pov

yeah which is the primary reason i wanted all the min townreaders to elaborate
like three people tossed a townread on min without explaining it at all while i feel like min’s posts are easily within both ranges and he hasn’t done anything significant that swings in either direction

this stretch of posts specifically feel super immediate wolf reaction to me

1 Like

Begin the game with a copypasta, vote sleep/vote someone you know because of an inside joke, try to get the thread to vote a meme wagon, throw out a couple of meta based reads on someone you know, get into a small argument about minutiae before backing off, another meme vote, develop a read you feel strongly attached to and spend the rest of the day going with the consensus except for that one read you feel strongly about which you defend to the death.

Every FoLer, every game. It’s why I can never tell them apart.