Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

is it just me who thinks that nyatella is really really villagery
okay maybe strike one of the reallys
but still pretty villagery
which is good because i currently have no strong reads nya

i literally have no idea what im doing there are some wolves in the thread thats all i got

give me a reason why Iā€™m wrong on either of them?

The squirrel one is just if Iā€™m wrong on JC btw.

Why do you think I am supposed to have some awareness of times when wind has specifically pocketed you using likes when 1. iā€™m not you and 2. wind likes most posts all the time? Youā€™re treating this like itā€™s a gotcha because I think wind liking posts is NAI and I should be aware that wind has tried to pocket you with likes when I have no recollection of this being the case lmao

well i strongly dislike how he is repping the reads on him (not just mine, but especially mine) because he doesnt address the reads themselves and kinda just shades the people who have them or imply that they are a joke.

His ā€œwell if you are wolf you just lost the battle because people will remember my readsā€ post is especially bad because it implicitly implies that JC and min are town. Which is bad because

• He doesnā€™t think they are town
  • he also historically is extremely bad at making pre-flip spew reads on me. I didnā€™t really want to bring this up because I believe he can improve but I strongly struggle to see a world in which he looks at the last game he was w/v against me, called me not w/w with the ENTIRE WOLFTEAM, and then goes ā€œyeah i totally got her with this oneā€

The rest of his posts are pretty lackluster, I truly dont see where he got a lot of his reads and while he has a generally roundabout way of playing I can usually see threads of trackable reasoning whereas here I just donā€™t see that.

2 Likes

whoevers doing the ā€œim going to call anything openwolfingā€ is also kinda annoying like the most annoying way to discredit someone elseā€™s read so can we like argue normally instead of saying that pls thx

So how is that a towny approach, again? :stuck_out_tongue:

iā€™m concerned about zori trying to pocket me because she felt like she was kinda appealing to me with the laser read

which isnā€™t particularly unlikely for her to do as town but there were people in the thread earlier sayign i have a good read on her so i think sheā€™d probably take that angle as wolf

The read is so bizzarely self-centred and entitled Iā€™m not sure wolf vul even bothers to take that angle esp when thread momentum has largely shifted in my favor recently

Idk I think youā€™re v/v at the moment
This whole discussion has been a dumpster fire so logically there are no wolves involved

marl is extremely extremely extremely obvious town
jc is proooobably more town than not but im not as sure about him tbf

squirrel and misty are fine scumreads
blade is prob a fine townread, i think theres prob a wolf in vul/aret

idk about wind and the roommate-dude-that-people-think-is-eevee-larping

ā€œthread momentumā€ is just me

I havent even read the last 200 posts, I stopped after that lhe end of the last post in my wall and jumped to real-timing because I didnā€™t want to make the wall too long, but Iā€™m glad youā€™ve seen the light then lol

i thought that list was sorted town ā†’ less town ngl

marshal is going to be my sheeple target today methinks

also wtaf does ā€œrelevant line of confidenceā€ mean ive seen you use that before and never understood it

does it just mean 0/null and the furthest names are from it in some direction the more theres a read there

Tbf I donā€™t think I intentionally tried to pocket Vul with likes
If he got pocketed thatā€™s on him cause I could just as well pocket the entire thread doing that every game to everyone lol
On the other hand I think that specific take is kinda towny because itā€™s mundane and not like an amazing take

I agree a shift onto arctic is bizzare so i will need to think it over

much like many other words heā€™s said I donā€™t really see how or why he got there but idk why heā€™d do so as wolf either so shrugzenze

##vote Squirrel2412 @Nyarchmage

itā€™s literally -ev for me to become confident about something bc itā€™ll probably be wrong so iā€™m jumping around and trying various sides of dichotomies etc