Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

I can’t find anything

Hippo claimed a role which can only target people who said “nya” 11 times.
Or becomes stronger on people who said it 11 times?

Something like this.

Wolf

Gonna be honest I could totally see him BSing it just to make people say “nya” because it’s funny
On the other hand he said he has better things to do in this game and just wanted to partial claim so he doesn’t have to wait for people to say it
Which I could kinda believe tbh

why the fuck would you want to be able to be targeted by it

I’m voting IS when I get home

I read around 400 posts while I had time, and when I came back there’s 300 more new posts…I’m not going to waste my time reading the whole thread if the thread is just going to run away from me.

Anyone actually have any cliffs so I can have a general idea of what has happened so far and where I can focus my efforts?

̿̿ ̿̿ ̿\̵͇̿̿\з= ( ▀ʖ▀) =ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿’

I have my reasons

as a wolf, i don’t really want to be targeted by it

Laserkat what’s your read on me right now? Why are you voting me?

Oh, you’re an actual player in the game
I think you’ve missed quite a bit

kyubey lockhost

…I’ve literally stated already that I was a player in the game, yet people thought I wasn’t?

But it’s so much more fun not knowing what it does but opting to be targeted

I would appreciate this to stop but I know you all hate enjoyable mafia games

You can’t have those on FoL
They’re illegal

Yes, because of the unfortunate coincidence of your name being used as an example flavor in the host example rolecard, coupled with the fact that you have posted six times to date

k i’m going to work now that i’ve hit 150 posts

Programmer’s Note: the LASER system is currently experiencing a lag. Stand by for quicker availability.

I tried to add a cute gif to this three times and it didn’t work my day is ruined