Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

hmm
I wasn’t in thread for that part

I’ll see what I can find

go to the top of the thread, under the op is a bubble for i think the top 16 players, iso them, or u can click anyone’s ping link also in the OP, and iso the lowest posters if u so wish

I have read further down their ISO and I found the reasoning for why they called it a reaction test. I don’t think a villager sees reads that they visw as fake and their first instinct is that the person is reaction testing.

i came back to this because i hadn’t read all the posts around this point but like, do you… actually think i’m likely to be aligned with arete/vulgard? i feel like i’m pretty obviously not aligned with either of those slots especially if you’ve been parsing our interactions thoroughly (which you claim to have done in this same post). though i guess the main reason for unaligning me from vulgard is probably vulgard’s treatment of me, which is probably missing in replies to my iso because i haven’t responded to half of his posts about me lol

i dont really know what to make of the way you use your scumread of me to fuel the arete/vul dichotomy, i want to say that it’s unlikely to come from a wolf because the surface level purpose of this post is to use my wolf flip to fuel your arete/vul pushes but a wolf would know i’m not flipping wolf. however, the reality is if i flip town the thread will probably erupt at arete/vul regardless and i seriously doubt it’d make you reconsider the reality of this dichotomy regardless of your alignment

if ur referring to me i did suggest you to be vigged but at the time i was convinced you were an obvious secondary account from another player seeing as you had hardly posted and shared name as in OP.

considering you’ve come in and expressed emotion either your controller is going hard core or i was just wrong and it is a weird coincedence you share a name with the OP example.

1 Like

I meaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan
im boiling a pot of Arctic/Windward right now, but i’ll probably save it for later

Vul is the least likely to be a wolf in the pairing of Arctic/Arete/Vulgard
and I haven’t looked into any interactions at all

1 Like

This is too wordy to be relatable lol but I agree with the conclusion

That slot is a wolf for a conglomerate of reasons tbh. can’t get into it though

Wind’s posts before this was “I don’t know, perhaps Arete is a wolf, they are acting like (insert game I don’t know)”, and it just feels like Wind has hesitated to call Arete a wolf for doing wolf things (or things that wind should probably find wolfy such as faking reads)
even this vote feels flat and it felt like they just felt compelled to vote there because they might as well

LOOOOOOL

10/10

Keep saying this pls

waza is illario

wazza is…not illario.

Illwei is also illario but that mistake has been made before as well

not*

Illwei

I see w/w and I don’t w read both in the pair.

Thoughts?

when i joined this game, i was worried that i’d rand wolf and have forgotten how to wolf

but the reality is everyone else forgot how i wolf

This answers my question slightly ig lol

Yeah…no, I’m fine with suffering to read the top posters, I was just expressing my annoyance at having to go read through that many posts. The whole reason I’m ISO’ing this person is because of their interaction (based off what I read) with other people.

Though, I would appreciate it if people responded to what I’m posting, so it doesn’t feel like I’m posting in a void.

who is 2334

interesting

what do you make of wind townreading arctic for pushing her?

I’m at about 2400 and don’t really have the data to support this but imo arctics been giving off powerwolf vibes

Hard to put into tangible words but the I guess… AMOUNT of pushes and confidence is making me concerned.

This is a very vague take and tbh I don’t want to lunch Arctic today, because I think he is very clear
able with time based on a “powerwolf or villa” theory.

2344 read as w/w too which somewhat conf biased that more hollistic take.

I’ll open up an iso later on arctic should I feel this read has merit

@arctic I don’t really think it will be helpful for either of us if you respond to this fyi :)

yes i do actually