Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

i remember pointing out it was eevee pretty early but i dont know if someone did this before me

i do recall vulgard saying he thought a similar thing but i pointed it out before him

Why are you giving me a reaction test to a question with only 1 answer when you town read me?

Feel free to not answer this

Cbf going back and forth rn

stuck out to me

didn’t expect much but thought if i got something that wasn’t what i expected it could be interesting

This post gives off the impression that they were annoyed at my slot for referring to myself as “Kyubey”, which makes me think they are probably town because it feels dumb to be annoyed at my slot if they were mafia.

That being said, I didn’t do that in order to roleplay, if I wanted to roleplay I would have been more Kyubey like - I can’t (I mean I can since I do know the reason why) explain why I said it though.

it was arctic

actually i said it before this lol

im not even doing anything, i dont want to get night 1’d please and thanks

I have a problem with you assuming that I’m a wolf because I jokingly claimed neutral and then dipped (when I explained that it was cause it was late), but I think the most pressing issue is how you cleared us from being w/w when I only had 2 posts there.

In case anyone was wondering, I jumped from Arete - Mili - Arete in order to see what they were talking about.

Lmao
and i thought i was worried i overextended on my read of you then u just go and make this post, nice

i dont even remember that post, wasn’t my progression just
“If arctic doesn’t get shot in the night, ill be disappointed”
to
“Ya arctic is probably town here”

lmao

on that note i’d really appreciate not being shot n1 wink wink

whats ur read of me lol

Town:
Blade
Millium
Marshall
Illwei
Hyena
Marluxion
Hippo
Min

Town-lean:
Nutella
Alana
Nightingale (probably w if laser isn’t w)
Windward (still take issue with the lack of talking about Internet but I think that’s wrong atm)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Minor town lean with a caveat:
Laser (I kinda townread them but am p/ sure Squirrel spewed them w, so, yeah.)
Arctic (gives powerwolf vibes but somewhat town-read themish. Arctic/Internetstranger NOT w/w).

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

POE:
Vulgard (their defense of wisdom and arete who are likely w/w makes me wonder whether he’s aware they’re wolves). + Marl/Arete’s town-read on Vulgard is worth considering to be true regardless of their alignments.

Mist (reminding me of what I perceive of their wolf meta where they aren’t very controversial and become the last wolf)

Slots that should just die:
InternetStranger (if w, arctic probably isn’t)
Kyushu

Arete
Wisdom
Wazza
Squirrel

Click on below for further notes, from the preview it doesnt look like the spoiler is all that visible:

SPOILERHERE

[SPOILER]

Notes:
Kyushu is ??? - at some point it’ll need to go I guess.

Laser is a ‘kill if squirrel flips w’ because squirrel’s posting indicates w/w imo.

957 and 959 are something to consider re: arete and associatives should that flip w :)[/SPOILER]

someone who doesn’t want to get n1’ed with good reason

i havent read a hippo post, im just going to sheep people on that read

fmpov arctic is always a wolf if you aren’t @arete

incidentally I find it wolfy that you don’t wolf-read him

1 Like

…I’m going to ask a question with no context and I need you to answer it. If you don’t know what I’m referring to, just say “I’m wrong”.
Am I wrong?

Maybe