Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

when my dog licks peanut butter off the floor it’s “cute” and “silly” but when I do it I am “weird” and “scaring the children” and “need to leave this chilis immediately”

I was referring to Mii when I said that. Not voting is also not objectively wolfy.

ok i think you guys got this i am going to leave

(i will probably be popping back in occasionally as brain go brrr but im not in focus mode anymore, and have not been for the past ~15m)

1 Like

LASER points are non refundable. Thank you for being a loyal customer!

I prefer JC to not bleed tyvm

I want to talk to your manager.

Thoughts Forming

Inyateresting!

But ma’am this is a wendy’s
:joy_cat:

my school fired my physics teacher cuz she sucked but is keeping her around until the end of the year cuz its too late to replace her so she’s decided to assign a million projects all due right before finals

Programmer’s Note: Same ngl but I have to get my restless energy out somewhere and someone won’t let me wiggle him like a slinky. I am all of your problems and you’re trapped in here with me.

i lied this came up in my recommended and i had to share it

ok actually leaving now

1 Like

another towny post cuz I totally feel it and also have major restless energy and get those vibes and think its hella towny to just boingoingoing that energy into thread

if you’re my mom is priestess my grandma

@Marshal you played with John carter before, right? Can you vouch that their behavior this game comes from town?

Yes glgl

I am not the person to ask for JC meta

I have played with them before i… think? but i’ve definitely specced games with him in them

my read is not meta based though, I am pretty confident he is town just based on the fact that I like a ton of his thoughts and think he’s communicating them in a commanding yet not unfair way

if you want meta go look somewhere else

Tuna for Thought
Neither Mist nor JohnCarter responded to my responses. @JohnCarter @Mistyx please respond to the responses at your earliest convenience.

wow guys i really wonder who this she/her alt speaking entirely in terrible cat puns could be

1 Like

Nya~
I almost put “pick” as my promeows to force all of you into solving my gender 0.0

I’m too lazy to do it nyaself!