Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

Hyena GOAT (dog)

tfw you are counted as a low poster but actually post the same amount of posts as usual just not relative to others because it’s a 20’er or something

Will probably become relatively more active as game progresses and if I survive to midgame

I agree. Squirrel is actually the wagon I hate the least out of those wagons

i don’t have anything to say about that
i’m not trying to be a “game solver,” i’m just trying to fight a consensus i think is wrong, and that’s why my list of people i’d rather kill looks more like a list of suspects than an actual solve

you’re doing the jc thing but you’re actually being charitable about it

I think John Carter and Vulgard is TvT

it’s actually amazing how prone to misinterpretation my posts seem to be if this game is any indication

i should stop doing this

i think i’m getting unnecessarily tilted over this game especially since it’s literally day 1
sorry

Thank you for the effort

What I’m telling you though is that there IS no consensus on me. Most people, I feel, have me as ‘wtf idk lol’ in their reads. XD So, I don’t know what consensus you’re fighting against with regard to me. Since I don’t think there IS a consensus on me, that list DOES look more like a solve rather than just a list of suspects.

Furthermore, the way you grouped people (‘1 wolf in {group A}’, ‘2 wolves in {group B}’) also makes it look more like a solve rather than a group of suspects. Like, this is actually how I tend to make my solves in games. XD

1 Like

I’m sorry if I’m adding to your tiltedness. :< That’s seriously not my intention right now.

1 Like

well i see that as the exact problem and it also applies to nightingale
i feel like you could be a wolf getting overlooked
that’s my entire point

i kinda see how people could interpret it that way but i don’t necessarily think i’m 100% correct because i’m never 100% correct

I did not know that

Okay, okay.
Yeah, I could be a wolf getting overlooked.
If I’m a wolf though, I’ve got partners – partners who are ‘overlooking’ me and/or encouraging others to overlook me. Who do you think they could be? You mentioned already that people are overlooking me in general. Do you think the people NOT overlooking me could just be town? :3

Also note that if I have more than 34 pages of posts my first posts won’t show up in the iso

You’re so towny when you’re town

Someone call this a pocket

Who is hyena?

I am Hyena. :3 Hi.

1 Like

i don’t know, because i haven’t given you and the threadstate surrounding you enough scrutiny beyond “it’s kinda weird that the thread has left these slots largely undiscussed, and with the top wagons being bad, it might be indicative of wolves steering the thread away”

this is the type of thing i’ll probably go over tomorrow if i still believe you could be a wolf
that said, i think you’ve engaged me in the most good-faith away anyone has engaged me in this entire game, so if you’re a wolf, you’re doing a great job pocketing me

I’m also Moonwink. :3 Hi.

Schrodinger’s Arctic
If he flips wolf he is simultaneously both a wolf and not a wolf

(Yes i know you meant arete)

3 Likes