Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

Actually to make the Wind thing worse, their vote makes less sense as they don’t even have reads on the people voting me, yet alone townreads:

The only one who was voting me at the time that she had a read on was Marl, who I doubt she’d just sheep:

ftr this put me and Squirrel joint top wagon with Arete at the time

I’m just commenting on this because I have no motivation to fully read Arete’s thing and I’m confused by Wind’s vote

1 Like

I think Marl is very town for this reaction tbh
Arete writing a large wall and Marl reading it through in detail and going “lol nah” is something most wolves wouldn’t bother with doing.

I’ve felt like the scumread on Arctic was too much based on interpreting literally everything he did as coming from a scum mindset. But didn’t think it was bad in a scummy way

What actually pings me most is that Marshal now says ‘I only scumread arctic and vulgard because I was annoyed’ while Marshal was the first person to push both of them (am more sure that marshall was the one to push arctic first though, less sure about vulgard)

I didn’t, but I felt like I should read your wall if I intend to continue to vote you (just as a respect thing) and so far I haven’t.

:joy_cat:

(yes i realize this is shade but it’s also extremely comedic timing)

4 Likes

wazza what if i give you a day to find a wolf

I haven’t read the wall either, but I’m at a meeting so I have an excuse :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m focusing on my own thing atm, like I said yesterday I’m gonna comment on a few other players, I made a few posts on the top posters last night

right i should probably finish catching up, my cat distracted me from doing so

this post is kinda towny, i was feeling the same way
maybe wrong on nut

wisp is the protagonist, i’m the comedic relief sidekick, min is the mascot character

the rest of you are npcs and the wolves are the villains

unless min is also a wolf and then they’re the mascot character who turns into shadow teddie in the 4th dungeon

I’m the bard don’t @ me!!!

JC: “I don’t have time to play more than 90 min”
Also JC: post caps because wöffs 245 times

1 Like

when she’s right she’s right

1 Like

why in the christ do you have so many more confident townreads than i do
like you immediately identified me as town and you’re confident enough on every single person in the top category to put them at the same level as me?

why are you so confident on JC being town? He is like
one of the top 5 wolves in the setup alongside wisdom katze and hyena

same with min
min’s way past his wolf meta of being unable to post as wolf and i dont really think he’s done anything to make me hard townread him, especially not at the level of confidence you are

1 Like

fun fact; it is waaaay fucking easier to go ‘i’m not gonna take the wolfreads personally’ as wolf

because people are right :wowee:

strong emotional reactions are one of the main ways to find min as town, regardless of whether it’s when he’s being pushed or when he’s pushing on someone else

Town
Bladescape
Arctic
Marl
Vulgard

WWA
InternetStranger
Squirrel

Arete atm

Nutella
JC
Wolf

1 Like

Town:
Blade
Millium
Marshall
Illwei
Hyena
Marluxion
Hippo
Min
Nutella
Windward ’

Alana
Nightingale (probably w if laser isn’t w)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Minor town lean with a caveat:
Laser (I kinda townread them but am p/ sure Squirrel spewed them w, so, yeah.)
Arctic (gives powerwolf vibes but somewhat town-read themish. Arctic/Internetstranger NOT w/w).
Mist (reminding me of what I perceive of their wolf meta where they aren’t very controversial and become the last wolf. UPDATE: posting ok + Marshall town-read on them indicates v probably maybe, still don’t think it’s enough to clear them.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Shrug/die:
InternetStranger (if w, arctic probably isn’t)
Kyushu

Vulgard (particulary if arete/wisdom w/w imo)
Arete
Wisdom
Wazza
Squirrel

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Am happy with this tbh, not all that much has changed other than that I find marshall’s read on mist somewhat sheepable such that i’d need to scrutinize killing them to a greater extent. Bottom 5 can all go asap

1 Like

The most absurd part to me is to not have blade as lock v

i also dont really have blade as lock v
his posts are funny and he’s a triplevoter, but i’m smart enough to not hard townread a champs-quality player for being able to make a joke

1 Like