Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

Yes, I got that much. But why specifically me, if your conclusion was that I’m not really that wolfy?

Ftr I’m still pretty sure vote posts aren’t counted toward postcap, unless the host meant specifically that they aren’t counted once postcap is reached.

Ill go back to conserving posts but you’re gonna get like three massive wallposts before EoD as a result, unless I go back to not caring and just post when I feel like it until I hit 250.

Any other questions, ping me and your quote will be featured in an upcoming wallpost lol.

I read almost all of the arete wall post

I am basically entirely confident they are mafia and should die today.

1 Like

why?

can u explain the parts in their wall that make them more likely to be mafia

i am already kind of with you
but i would appreciate it if you responded to my questions about your reads when you get a chance

Well they say a lot of things that are, like, blatantly untrue and only work to make me look bad

They wrote the EXACT same wall in upick. Like absurdly similar in vibe.

Town arete is ~never this wrong on me and it especially never is communicated using the language they used that framed everything in the worst faith light possible

1 Like

Can you ping me on it there are a lot of posts and I read them quickly

Either way i am more than happy doming arete and making it absolutely imperative that if I go over today they die absolutely immediately.

I’ve danced this dance enough times to be confident in it

2 Likes

this post i’m responding to @Marshal

just mostly walk me through some of the less obvious people you have so high up

also :joy_cat: at me spending one of my last 16 posts for this

Everyone in that top tier is just “pretty town”, the bottom few are people I think are town but I have in my opinion super weak reasons to call them that

JC isn’t a meta based read and I can’t say im overly familiar with his wolf game, I just find his posts and thoughts to consistently be things I see and go “wow I see exactly how and why he has landed on this”, and think he’s treated every argument in good faith which is very good considering the number of tinfoils/wolfreads on him

Min is frankly probably better in that lower tier I’ve sorta just been operating under the assumption they are town but I still liked them liking vulgard arguing to put them back in the PoE, it’s a thing that’s surface level easy for wolves but if he just cast vulgard aside I think he could have established himself as a stronghold in the towncore so I think his feelings on vul in that regard are genuine

1 Like

I unironically think arete just didn’t say much and set up progression on players intentionally to allow them to have a lot of posts near EoD to better powerwolf thread.

Could also be irl and I hate accusing people of lying about that but my theory still stands

I on the other hand am gonna be out of posts sooner than I’d like :joy_cat:

1 Like

I think I’m going to work through a legacy cuz I don’t see myself lasting long basically no matter the outcome of the game and I also think it should be generally easy for me to find who aretes partners are

4 Likes

But I can’t be late for school anymore so bye

1 Like

If anything I do think Marshall has been trying to form a towncore this game instead of just tunneling those townreads are half the playerlist

Do u have the exact post arete made in upick

I dont understand what youre saying about me

Using my last post to say that @Marshall you are obvious town and Arete is (in my highly opinionated opinion) clearly a wolf.

I won’t let you die, dw. Someone call this whiteknighting or powerwolfing, if you want.

Bottom 5 names are the only ones on the table today and I’ll make sure it happens. If I were you I wouldn’t get too caught up in the “it must be Arete” mindset today. Maybe I’m reading into it too much but I think there are better picks in the above quote. But a wolf is a wolf and that’s one of the most likely, so we can go there if we want.

And that’s postcap, see you in 10.5 hours

what if I just ignored marshal and arete today since I keep flip flopping between which one I like ore

dont really think this is the play, i agree with jc that marshal is probably a villager and aret is unfortunately a wolf