Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

puella mafi x marissa mafia
also i think those posts are somewhat villagery from wisdom but i havent evaluated them seriously

ok I like Vulgards Meta dive of Alana, that was a pretty townie approach

1 Like

I mean what would the scum motive be behind 180ing your read on someone who youā€™ve multiple times said you townread just because of them townreading you lmao

Btw @JohnCarter did you read my games as well? You were the one to ask for them (i understand you are out of posts but pls respond when you are able)

Something Something pronouns.

But yeah youā€™re correct, Areteā€™s way of town reading me and calling me galaxybrain multiple times felt weird and stale. It feels like that maybe isnā€™t enough to wolf read over my previous reasons (Liked their earlier wolf reads, pushing Marshal etc) but I know itā€™s something that Iā€™ve let passed wolf slip by doing so Iā€™m making sure I wonā€™t this time.

I can still see them be a wolf though.

the fact they are a viable counterwagon to themselves
i donā€™t know what reads wisdom is repping on marshal/wazza though

Also this is a way of getting town cred that I donā€™t think Arete would actually care about doing if town.

I have this feeling that Areteā€™s been trying to pocket me. And some others has already tried setting me up as a partner to them. If Arete flips w always check JC.

can Marshal and Arete both be wolves? lol

Thought crossed my mind but itā€™s very unlikely.

Good point actually

@Arete why did you say this when wazza was still a wagon and you wolfread her

also what is your marl read now

moppo

i read over vulgardā€™s wallpost again and iā€™m locking him town for at least the next 3 phases
the vibes, the sentiment, the emotion
it reminds me of my wallpost in hydra popcorn where i expressed my contempt for the (incorrect) consensus and begged for the^3 to shoot seth/sonic instead of cheese
it comes from someone who truly believes they are being wrongfully drowned out and ignored rather than someone who is trying to push agenda against the consensus and failing, because the focus is on ā€œyou should have listened to meā€ rather than ā€œyou ought to do this nowā€

yes, this is something iā€™ve considered particularly with how marshalā€™s main 3 scumreads were me/vulgard/arete but she focused most of her efforts on pushing and fighting with me and vulgard while keeping her arete read on the backburner

i actually mentioned this before, and then overnight marshal dropped her vulgard tunnel and went for arete instead so ???
iā€™m confused basically

Iā€™m awake and here for a moment.

I know I said I was going to ISO Marl the moment I got back here, but I saw some new posts from him after I left, andā€¦

He seems really scared of me, JC, Wisdom, and Katze. XD If heā€™s scum, and the four of us are all town, all he has to do is night kill a couple of us to lower our cumulative threat level. Like, the only reason heā€™d post about it and fake it would be to try to pocket us, which would mean he plans to keep us (or those of us that are town) alive for a while. Howeverā€¦ I donā€™t see him playing that risky?

So yeah, first impression without even reading his ISO is that heā€™s just town right now.

The retaliation and vote on JC is also just obvious town

Iā€™m not reconsidering vulgard until lylo

I think him like, ā€œMin is out of her wolf meta, but I wouldnā€™t put her that highā€, is just so weird, especially given a player who is like, ā€œya this dude is town, lock it inā€

but other than, his continued posting is usually highly indicative of his town game, and I havenā€™t hated much of anything else in his posts

I think someone called me a wolf in those 400 posts overnight, but I ignored it because they are irrelevant

I told you. <3 I almost never show my hand this early. :3 More will come later, and I guarantee you that Iā€™ll be top town by D3 or D4. :smiley:

sorry what is this saying exactly
marl is scared of you? what gives you that impression
i still havenā€™t read a few hundred posts so i donā€™t know what youā€™re referring to from memory

@Arctic

Huhā€¦ it didnā€™t handle the quoting correctly. Iā€™ll just leave my response to the post out of it to see if it helps: