Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

nut really said

“vulgards posts are villager shaped”

1 Like

And marl liked a post in which I said to shoot him

1 Like

Because of how I reacted to Marshal or why?

basically your entire reaction to the situation

culminating in your w/w read

I didn’t have an opinion on Marshal through 90% of the time she’s been in focus. Don’t know what my “reaction to the situation” is.

I found her most recent push on Arete that others seem to town read, wolfy and forced though. Gave me w/w vibes.

Have no idea what you’re talking about outside of that ^^

Add Nutella to the “is probably town” and Marshal to “is town” and this post is my legacy

I’m hitting the hay now so no reason not to cap off.

I did no such thing. I liked a post in which you said to shoot me if Marshal is wolfing here. That’s just how confident I am she isn’t.

Good luck on the flip, whoever ends up going over. And aret, if you’re town I apologize. I’ll add a pensive emoji to my nickname in dvc when I get there.

If you’re a wolf though you better be proud of me for not getting pocketed for once!

Hero out!

@Mistyx btw I haven’t found you yet, do you feel like I should have?

arctic’s looking better today

some of his posts yesterday were ~eh but he’s making more sense today and I liked his take in 3611

surely you must have realised what I did, I’m not saying it publicly in case of claimvig

find it troubling that the people agreeing with arete are those with less marshal experience

and those who aren’t agreeing are the ones with more experience with marshal

i’m going to ask you the same thing in reverse before i answer this

One thing I don’t like is suddenly after my post a bunch of people just snapvoted away from me
Makes me feel like they know what I did and are saving Mist, but idc enough to preflip Mist since I don’t have a read on her

Yeah I think you should have. I’m a bit surprised that your focus has been on reading me through the arete/marshal situation, which I haven’t had much interest in and thus I see how that can be perieved as wolfy.

I did a lot of town AI stuff prior to that though, which I thought you would have noticed.

did you loverise me or something

Sure we’ll go with that

Don’t bother questioning it more, I won’t answer

see the thing about that is

i did?

like i was townreading you earlier i just think the way you’ve handled the arete/marshal stuff has been wolfy

okay if you’re a villager here actually screw you

If you’re willing to be so confident in me, you can die on that hill, that’s on you

marshal looks way better than arete imo
I could easily follow her posts when she reentered thread and her thoughts felt real

/vote arete @Nyarchmage