Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

hippo’s posts are good imo

i like the vote on arctic and push on arete

also the thing about power player w/w felt like a villagery thought given threadstate

i also think i’d probably be able to catch him if he was a wolf because i historically have a ~fairly good read there

1 Like

Why did laser and arctic like this post it looks like its just pandering to the ppl who wazza knows can save her

That post was basically just hedgingly townreading all the high posters and strong players, clrly with intent to move narrative off themself lol

i keep seeing wolfy things with marshal but i’m probably wasting my time because it’s unlikely i’m moving from arete regardless

i say this because while marshal has done wolfy things, she’s also had some villagery moments but for me arete has just been consistently lightly wolfy and unvillagery

the villageriest thing i’ve seen from arete is their insistence that johncarter explain why arete being town makes me a wolf, because it’s incredibly important for town!arete to distinguish whether this is coming from a place of good faith or setting up for multiple mislynches because fmtpov JC wants to chain two villagers. the problem is they mainly pursued it rather than show actual concern which is what stops it from being wildly villagery

i liked it because she finally gave some content i could read her from that wasn’t some defence or responding off of someone else’s read

Ive watched like every season lol

Tori was my fav cuz she was cute and villanious

My new fav is romeo for the sass

I think omar is gonna win tho

Specifically your sudden read on me felt like forced confidence, as if you had 100% caught a guaranteed wolf, that’s the main thing I’m reading it from, I’d quote some posts in particular but you can find them yourself as I don’t have much time to go witchhunting for them atm.

This is why when I ISO people I also ISO the posts they’re replying to to get a feel for the scenario the posts were placed in, whenever I don’t do this I always make a mistake that I’m either called out for or I just screw up my own reads and then I have to pretend that I knew what I was talking about the whole time.

I feel like when I saw Arete while I was in the thread they were constantly on a broader spectrum which gave me reminders to the first FoL game on the new site, I don’t exactly remember them being tunnelvisioned or anything remotely close to that though, apart from I guess they didn’t seem to care about changing their thoughts too much.

This was something I disliked Marshal for but not enough for me to state, then I saw Vulgard make a similar post about Marshal’s read on JC so I just decided to leave it at that since I really do not like Marshal’s reads or where they’re coming from, they feel either forced or just plain bad and I can’t tell if it’s wolfy or not.

These things do not seem to really line up, you say my posts are villagery but you don’t like how I’m approaching this game? In what way? You explained why you don’t like it, but in what way is it disliked, I’m confident in the JC thing but not to a degree where I need to vote him out at the current moment (mainly since I doubt anyone would go along with it to begin with)

The main point of this post was for her to discuss her other reads and not just focus on Arete, when she said Arete I just gave up caring.
I wanted to see if she’d bring you back up into the equation since I feel like you two just dropped away from each other suddenly and I didn’t like it at all, it gave me T/W or T/T vibes (and I hate these type of reads).

Laser liked it because Laser was in the thread and Arctic liked it because he wanted me to post about slots, that’s my guess

Also I’m making it clear, I don’t want anything remotely close to a CFD, I feel like it’ll fuck stuff

Also i kinda think ur mafia soz boo

hippo do you think you can read me

this is an incredibly wolfy question for me to ask, but i don’t care, i think some people like you and marshal genuinely need to have a sit down and re-evaluate how you read me after being wrong literally every game but you never do

1 Like

wazza being villagery is giving me some hesitations on marl

this is villagery

min who have u not townread?

i think if arete/marshal v/v then marl might be a wolf

or if arete v/marshal w and he’s going for refuge in audacity with his marshal read

not something worth worrying about immediately but i don’t really see where the confidence on marshal is coming from

1 Like

Whats the basis for me wolf other than defending min which i didn’t do and is also preflippy af?

Why do these two link up, if you don’t mind me asking?
Is it because Marl was pushing on me?

Can someone else read this am i mad or do the quotes here not at all add up to the summary

pretty much yeah

if you and arete are both town then marl’s mostly just been tunneling villagers

which i think is cause for concern

really? i think marl cares too much about making marshal go over instead of arete for him to be a wolf if it’s v/v

i wish marl explained why he suddenly came out with this marshal whiteknight, because i don’t think those marshal posts really meant anything (if he’s reading into the emotion factor of them, that is, which is the only thing I could really see it being) and marl should be aware of this, but i still dont know why he’d care so much as a wolf if it’s v/v

Ilwei and Moonwink as top villagers seems super random and kinda saying that to be spicy for sake of it

hm okay
I don’t townread him anyway mostly due to his push on me feeling lackluster

What are your thoughts on other people pushing on me if you think I’m Town?
Furthermore the other people who are linked with pushing on me and Marshal (More specifically Arete here)