Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

I’ve never seen JC’s wolf game, but I’d still never vote him, everything about him just feels like paranoia

/Shrug

@Marluxion

I realize that you are asleep and won’t see this until tomorrow

but if it is tomorrow and you are thinking, ‘well, is Marshal really a wolf, maybe they were just v/v and being dumb, Marshal’s emotions are so genuine’ – she can have genuine/genuine-seeming emotions and confidence and so on as scum, this is specifically a thing she takes advantage of for townreads

would mainly point to RWBY as a recentish example although that’s on the archive

1 Like

Yes

i wish i could iso on the archive because i feel like looking at upick would be really helpful for this

my heart feels like its going to explode
nya

Why go out of the way to tell epople to shoot them if u flip town, that’s the only thing still giving me pause

towncred

she has done this as wolf before

Of course they have, I means 100% against their wincon, regardless, but I’ll just call it NAI so I don’t sit on it anymore

considering like last 1000 posts have all been about arete marshal i unironically think most protown thing to do is to just flip them both because someone better than me will get a buttload of associative reads post flips

wisp if we miss please just kill the counterwagon
not me

if Marshal is town (which she isn’t, but, you know, if) kill this which fire

:really:

Hippo or Wisdom? Lol

killing thisgs with fire is why im here
nya

yes really

a lot of people have been saying things like that but this is worse, like, most people at least are repping a read like ‘at least one of them is a wolf and I’m not sure which’ which is a reasonable reason to want to resolve both of us even if it turns out to be wrong but ‘we can get i n f o from a s s o c i a t i v e s’ is just like

a total copout from actually having an opinion

also *with not which

Hippo

how does this factor into the rest of your hippo read, if you even have one. he was one of the people i asked you about

I don’t really have one

(currently reading Wazza for you)

1 Like

I think flipping them both this early if the first flips wolf, is not something we need to do immediately, it’s lazy, and most likely will self resolve, or we fill find out later that this was scum theater, if it’s in fact w/w

I’m not for, “information”, “for the benefit of the thread”, kills

i came in at 1200 posts and isod first person in contention. i dont think min was or is a consensus scumread (altho they probably shld be atp).

yeah you got me with marl, a post or two felt like they were trying to get control when i was first in thread but then i actually isod them and they seemed fine so i frogot about it

i understand that sometimes people want to vote out players they are intimidated by, so i totally understand u wanting to keep me under sus tho :kissing_cat: