Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

Spins wheel

Eventually clouds will, uh, show the way to the brighter day.

i am vetoing a squirrel elim, his posting this eod has also been obvious town

2 Likes

I might literally not be alive tomorrow and in want to hit a wolf today and I don’t know what to do

Help me

Sorry, sorry, “to a brighter day”

Can’t read my own wheel.

Nyani?
Why flip Squirrel today to leave Arete/Marshal to bulldoze thread tomorrow?

im not confident on arete but we are not flipping squirrel

Marl I understand you’re trying to be nice about Wisdom’s wolf-game. Wisdom is a good wolf. But they’re not the amazing level you float and it’s not comparable with their villa game (by their own admission). They do wolfy shit and struggle with how they frame their reads. They make awful stagnant reads when they’re a wolf.

Their arete read was awful, as is their read on nutella and also myself. They’re almost always a wolf and shouldn’t be overlooked because ‘they’d do better’.

Ngl I feel like one of the top 5 posters has at least 1 wolf

I’ve been focusing on them all day and the top posters have been shifting but this eod just feels uncontrolled and wonky

Marl what the fuck

Nyet

1 Like

(it’s way too cringey to be sulit, cloned and katze could both be that cringey though)

Wrong.

Last post 11 minutes ago with a non-role claim.

This is why you’ll never get out of the POE.

I’m bullying you, nya.

Got it chief. <3

last minute switch to wisdom?

what do you make of the ‘I’m going to vote based on whoever of marshall and arete has the best claim’-post?

you don’t claim before you’re executed because if you survive and you’re town you just get claimvigged
If it genuinely won’t help your case, keep it to yourself, it’s not really that hard

2 Likes

Maybe

Welcome to FOL, JC.

im gonna pull a nyalison and say we are not cfding we are flipping arete period

1 Like