Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

I honestly still can’t figure out if Kyubey is a game mechanic or not but I’m probably going to just assume she’s a real person at this point

wtf?

marshal/mistyx/min/squirrel/wazza

remove min

marshal/mistyx/squirrel/wazza

looking at this list besides me, 3/4ths of the whole thing is literally entirely already scumread people

kinda worried about the current poe we have, like bussing exists but this just feels weird af. I would like
60% die on the hill that that not all 4 of these are mafia which is really worrying me into thinking there are deepwolves

1 Like

I got baited by the read you used on me in baby mafia, so I blame you

Is that not obvious

Begrudgingly Wazzas actually trended up a bit

obviously not, considering the fact the entirety of yesterday 3 out of 5 of the list vul has posted have been pushed with the exception of misty who still isnt regarded as the best slot in thread?

Anyway imma slep i only stayed up to see if i was alive its 1:30 lol

2 Likes

y’all are reading into the wrong list still tbh

show me the right ones

I’m confident he’s scumread a wolf and wanted them to die badly yesterday but then probably wanted the rest to live

you think I know the right ones?

show me the other lists…

Other than marshal no one else on that list is on my top 5 yeets tbh

I was only hyper fixating on the one kyubey posted bc it was posted

understandable, but you are not the only slot in the game

Wait which read what?

actually yeah looking at that list again it’s largely lhf ish? and i think mist and min are more likely town than not along with squirrel

so yeah that seems silly to read into imo, probably more a wolf nudging along a bad thread consensus

read through his posting and gather up his reads from that or something if you want to keep reading into them
I don’t think you’ll gain anything but I’m not quoting every instance he states a read for you

:eek:

1 Like