Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

vulgard’s role says he knew who the wolves were but they didn’t know him and he wasn’t in wolf chat

No, it’s fine. XD You have valid excuses to be paranoid of me just based on past experiences. I’m trying to see what Arctic is trying to argue though.

derp clear denyed

1 Like

Analysis Mode: Powering On
Loading…
Loading…

I’m finally here and ready to play some mafonya~
Yesterday was just pawsitively depressing!
I’m gonnya look into the last parts of Vulgard’s iso: Analysis Pending

If Vulgard knows who the wolves are, then why does he try to make a correct, super-solvy looking post that includes most of the people in the game? XD That’s not something a lost wolf in his position would do.

really digging arctic’s vul spew analysis

think moonwink and alana are in pretty rough spots from it

1 Like

honestly I have no idea how my posts are better from Alana’s POV
:thinking:

What do you think a lost wolf in his position would do?
:3

i don’t care about this type of defense sorry

i think the fact that he didn’t actually push you very hard is a bad look (plus the potential soft arctic pointed out)

alana made a post in which i maanaged to agree with almost everything but i think they fit the slot of “actual wolfread on a partner with no real intent to kill” for vulgard pretty well

2 Likes

Did you read the entire interaction I had with them about that? XD Particular the part where I laughed at them for thinking I was actually serious and not just joking around calling you mafia?

i hate u

wat

3 Likes

I trust no one who tries to show why they’re spewed town from a dead mafia

1 Like

this is mostly since 3 other people have tried this before you
it’s not convinced anyone once

so u dont trust arctic right?

What do you mean ‘what’? Arctic just said that Vulgard knew who all the wolves were, correct? If this is the case, why would Vulgard make a super-solvy looking post (the same one I criticized thoroughly, and the one I just quoted in my 2nd post today) that’s correct? If Vulgard dies, that just narrows down the PoE for town and probably spews a bunch of mafia.

my guy why are you trying to argue this it literally says in his role he knew who the wolves are lmao

i didnt read any of your posts on that side yet, no
i can take a look though
what makes you think this interaction is of use?

hey at least i spoilered part of mine

I trust Arctic for different reasons but I wasn’t impressed earlier

It’s literally pointless to try and show you’re spewed town unless you absolutely need to, especially when you quote 2-3 posts to prove your point when there’s an entire ISO to dissect.

No, what I’m asking is, why are you taking anything Vulgard said or did as spew if he KNOWS who the mafia are and who they are now? Your entire premise of me being mafia is flimsy if you’re basing it off stuff HE did.