Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

what do u mean

Like, right now? Considering the consistency that this is happening and feeling like I’m not the one that’s really influencing your read on me? I’m starting to think you’re scum. It was funny the first couple of time, but now, I think you’re just trying to find as many reasons as you can to keep pushing me.

1 Like

the bolded looks like he literally has a gotcha on marshal on and is trying to signal it

even if it’s not a signal, if marshal was town i think he’d use this point to push her more

min is very likely town so that does make min and JC two villagers lol

1 Like

Facts

Your moms not worth townreading

1 Like

Townread deez nutz

1 Like

yes i feel the same lol she said i’m using the vul spew against her in bad faith but the rest doesn’t seem like she actually wolfreads me so i’m confused

@Moonwink do me next please

Im stuck between vulgard not caring about either lunch train at EoD
and/or hard pushing his buddy, and switching to the counter wagon at the end, when the above is the case, but again the latter is not a very safe way to play a lost wolf, if wolves can in fact kill you

but a part of me thinks vulgard was doing/saying something the wolves didn’t like, if they in fact killed them

1 Like

so yeah this is why illwei is in my towncore

1 Like

do you even know how to illwei bro?

What did you think about the actual content of the ISO dive? Why did you only care that @min did it?

dont call me bro

ok sorry i’m responding to this before looking at the question with the ping but yeah i dont really buy that you could actually scumread me atp, i feel like i’m more and more obviously playing my town game but hey maybe you have the same issues with reading me i have with you

there isn’t much progression, i had you as a wolflean for pretty much all of d1 and none of the times i saw you post really moved the needle on it

the hippo scumread didn’t really help much bc of timing and bc i didn’t think it was that good/insightful a read but it was at least original which is something

wait

thats

hm

ya i still dont get it, can one of u explain it like im five

i

what

i know youre stubborn on the illwei townread and maybe youre right and my take is shallow but literally why

like responding to being scumread with memes is not actually towny, not even in a backwards way, it’s just not

if she supplemented it with like any real reads/takes that would be another thing

but she doesn’t

its especially not townie for Illwei