Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

vulgard does know the wolfteam if you are a wolf but you’re right in the fact you couldn’t know they were

im confused on why you’re using this argument when you used posts of yourself pushing vulgard as a way to spew yourself?

try and spew others as town instead

you can be townread without going “BUT IVE BEEN SPEWWWED” which is unironic given the Pokemon mash I kept doing that shit but tbf people kept pushing me and I was annoyed

im in a much better spot this game LMAO, I guess It is the people who are kinda regarded as consensus null/scummy who do that

ironic*

show me this

this is just arguing that vulgard was in antispew the entire game since they started posting in thread…which I heavily disagree with.

the pack didn’t know vulgard was lw otherwise this mechanic makes literally no sense

plus mafia probably killed him anyway

1 Like

im agreeing

fwiw I think this is towny

I disagree heavily with a lot of moonwink’s argument (especially considering the amount of derps it has) but I found her iso villagery d1 and I genuinely think her worldview consists of herself with a large percentage of these posts today being her practically begging to be spewed town

I think she wouldn’t be trying this hard as a wolf but that is my opinion

the points they were trying to argue were rubbish but it felt like they believed them

the problem is they could be a wolf who genuinely believes vulgard didn’t make them look worse

this feels weh

because the argument in general is not the fact vul has bad spew with moon imo

its that interactions of moon pushing vul aren’t clearing when pack doesnt know vulgard is a wolf, not to mention I think spew reading is inherently unfair, because it genuinely is a huge hit or miss when people can very obviously antispew constantly at any point yet that doesnt dissolve the fact wolves still do have spew

I didnt even think of the second part :wowee:

I can and will read into that too much tbh

despite my small reservations on this slot I actually want to agree

millium immediately intimidating misty with “Im gunna ita you” is so unbiased

unbased

broke: scumreading neutrals
woke: just killing them without them knowing if you care so bad

a lot of interactions with marshal give me non w/w impressions which is dogwater honestly

:wowee:

rlly good points

marshal can be scum still now then tbh