Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

Lmao.

yes

I am reading your posts.

why did you reply with an :eye: specifically?

I’ve been pawsitively itching to interact with you all day! If you’re still around when I’m fully available that is
Nya~

i couldnt get my thoughts on it across any other way

It looked like he was frustrated over not being understood and being misrepresented rather than frustrated he wasn’t able to out a town, which I don’t think the line of questioning would have anymore!
:3

what do you think about the post specifically? did that post give you insight into my alignment? do you specifically have anything else you wanna say

I hope u understand that :eye: is not very helpful in the way of trying to find you as towntm

Okay.

1. This argument is shit. I know you’re a decent player, and claiming polarised-ness is hardly the way to go. Also pedantry tells me to tell you that “Anyone against me is a wolf” will be funny because almost always there’s at least one town in a bunch. (I TMI’d someone against you as town, you’re welcome.)

2. I showed you my wolfclaim, show me yours?

if i had the words to explain my thoughts on the case i would have used them

idt it’s particularly indicative for you

well

okay then

Hmmmmm.

Let me re-read it and I’ll get back to you.

1 Like

:joy_cat:

1 Like

i really do not know what you’re expecting

there is very little i can engage with in that case because it is built entirely on the posts of someone who is not me

Why should I have? It’s not my job to defend you, you wouldn’t have done the same for me in the first place, besides I wanted to gain something from arguing with him, I didn’t get anything but I tried to do something for me, if he pushes on you then he gets you to talk more in the first place specifically about your own slot

@Moonwink i am leaning a bit more town on you, both because it looks like you’re actually trying to solve and because people i suspect more have jumped on you

i think both bladescape and illwei have been dismissive and discredity toward me in a way that is extremely wolfy, while you seem to actually care

I wish you simply gave me an opinion on it

I wanted to know if you thought it was good faith or bad faith, I wanted to see a reaction

im just disappointed this isnt really your fault mostly just mine for thinking id well, get more out of you I guess

This shows how unreasonable your reads are, there’s no way I’m in your top 4 people you want to die today if this is what you have to say about my slot. Do better

this isnt an insult

I just like when exciting things happen

1 Like

I do like how Squirrel’s participation dropped off after I stopped directly pushing them.

THAT’S RIGHT KIDS, THE TUNNEL IS BACK BABY.

you probably would if i was in a better mood

but theres nothing for me to engage with in there

i’m not gonna open up a window into vulgard’s brain and explain exactly why he said everything he did