Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

Those who know, know what I mean

I remember when a wolf tried to fake vig me :thinking:

Goated game btw

oh hydra popcorn

i donā€™t remmeber anything from that game tbh i was basically completely afk

All I wanted was an explanation so I can understand your reasoning, but youā€™re not giving it.
Which is not really convincing me I should townread you.
Like, you only said yesterday that you didnā€™t like my posts, gave no examples, put me at the bottom of your readlist, and that hasnā€™t changed whatsoever up to this point, but you still refuse to interact with me or give reasons. Iā€™m open to discussion if you want me to reconsider but you literally are not talking with me.

So fine, if youā€™re going to turn it into an ego match I will leave the thread and thereby ignore you because youā€™re clearly not willing to explain what should be fairly straightforward reasons to someone who would like your opinion to see if your reasoning is plausible. Iā€™m not asking for an essay; Iā€™m just asking for something that isnā€™t completely vague.

Remember, Marshal vs arete, gone but not forgotten.

The last town game I have from illwei, they were mostly non-existent, playing a little like this, then outted to be the PR we were trying to find

@Marluxion
So is rolon like obvious town here?

i think so

i kinda hate fkā€™s posts a lot from the last little bit

Wisdom tracked me to marshal

also misty should absolutely know better than to try to get me voted out, she is just flailing at this point

you being tracked to marshal is probably going to get you killed if you do not claim

if anyone is being anticlaimed tonight itā€™s me, iā€™m the de facto town leader and i full claimed by role earlier

my

For all the people liking me post about Marshal. Iā€™m not good with emotions, many people who have played with me know I get seated by that stuff regardless of alignment

When I say, 'you are saying a lot of words", itā€™s mostly because a lot of the stuff u state and even people like Arctic, itā€™s just like this big hypothesis, what am I supposed to do with it? I have 0 idea how to read stuff when u talk about yourself. Now if someone else has said that, sure, j can dig it, but when you say it, itā€™s just you trying to survive, and personally that should be ignored. Cause you should be trying to live regardless of your alignment.

Maybe u believe it, maybe itā€™s true, or maybe you are town going to the motions to survive, or maybe I donā€™t believe it, and regardless you are still going the motions to survive, I honestly donā€™t know.

What I do know is you have said alot, and from the perspective of a wolf, I donā€™t see many wolves that can go the motions as smoothly as you have, talking about so many things. But there were some inconsistencies in the past, and I personally donā€™t think that the vulgard interactions clear you. But also at the same time you are focusing on a lot of the people that call you out, Arctic in general is known for tunneling, whether he is right or wrong, so itā€™s w/e he can be annoying. Windward idk, idk how I feel about them yet, but focusing so heavily on the stuff revolving you, is hard for me to read. Yes I know there exists town that omgus, but there are also wolves who focus solely on the player that attack them

So to conclude, I honestly have no idea how I feel about your slot anymore, and I donā€™t care that illwei things you are obvious town, or that people think you are obvious wolf.

@nightingaleironic ironic that from my perspective you call all the wagons garbage, then proceed to vote a town, me

nightingaleironic

new rokon just dropped

(also my d2 post cap is 544, so if i stop talking randomly look at my total posts)

1 Like

Ya I saw that, idk how the hell that happened

@nightingale

Arctic why do you want me to respond to something that doesnā€™t make any sense for me to have a real objective opinion on

Iā€™ve first of all, already mentioned I think Iā€™m in my wolf meta-