alana BS wazza hippo

nyeh
laser marsh

wolfy
illwei millium moon

2 Likes

no
last time I gave a wish the lw died and outted the mafia

i’m struggling to see why vulgard would be killed if he was 0/4 on me/marshal/you/jc
there were people who were more townread than him (such as marl, jc, me?, hippo?) and any one of these people could have had better reads

especially because no one has tried to push any of vulgard’s wolfreads, which is kinda what i think wolves would do to at least get something out of killing their LW N1. i feel like they were genuinely scared of him, and this is why it’s hard for me to reconcile you and marshal both being town

pretty sure hippo’s push was a meme or at least that reasoning was

okay i see some things are being said and i can’t really comment on them in a productive manner because i strongly feel like both of you are exaggerating how hard i have been to work with this game. i will admit i haven’t been engaging with people much, but i haven’t tunneled anyone and i haven’t been unwilling to consider anyone’s perspective. the last couple games i have tried to change my playstyle to be less tunnely and i feel like this game i have been much easier to work with than my past few games, it’s not amazing but it’s a work in progress

i genuinely do not think i have treated anyone uncharitably this game, coming together like some therapy group for mistreatment by arctic feels wildly disproportionate. maybe this is too much , but i feel like both of you are just salty because i think you are mafia and it doesn’t extend much further than that - to which i say, take a break, or try to play the game without engaging with me. i do however rescind calling your read rubbish, that was an extension of my frustration at being unable to understand your perspective after multiple attempts, and an utterance that i really did not understand the focus

re: squirrel i agree it’s pretty bizarre how marshal accused alana of partnering with her but then voted hippo. feels like the hippo push may have been an intentional distraction to avoid having to vote alana

wtf

1 Like

Oh how unfurtunate! I’ve been foiled
;-;

I inherited eevee’s reality bending abilties

No one cares

Because I feel like my lynch is mostly based on mech reasons so I don’t see a point in defending myself and 5 hours would just drag things out. I need to flip

Programmer’s Note: Honestly I (somehow) agree with Arctic in that everyone affected or seeming to be affected by AtE right now take a long and hard break. It’s not going to help. Especially not voting yourself. All it does it destroy the atmosphere in the thread and creates a state where wolves can thrive. Additionally, it makes other players unmotivated to engage in the game.

can you not like

claim?

3 Likes

Alana have u even claimed yet lol

ok alanas a wolf i think?
need to re-eval my worlds now

Nya. Stop claiming or attempting to force them.

1 Like

i resonate with all of this and thats my last comment on the matter

2 Likes

illwei/millium/marsh/moon/alana + vulgard
final answer before class starts

2 Likes

no

This entire game but especially today you have made the game entirely about you. You’ve played this game overwhelmingly in a way that restricts the voices of people you wolf read, you make 0 attempt to work with those who you wolfread and as somebody you’ve wolfread it’s made the game super unfun. You’ve constantly denied it and acted holier than thou because you’re a consensus town. “Therapy session?” How fucking dare you lol. You are going to say something about how you haven’t treated me or anyone wrong and how there’s no way I could feel this way but just know I fully mean you have played this game like you are the absolute shit and it’s made it extremely hard to solve around you when many of my reads are shut down and little attempt has been made to reach out and work with me.

Take a deep fucking look into yourself and why everyone’s complaining. You might say it’s because everyone who’s upset is salty mafia at big dick townie arctic who’s totally rekt the wolves but as that is slowly proven wrong consider why people feel this way and that maybe you aren’t the best or only person to exist

id probably swap moon for like bladescape but that’s close to my world yeah

No, I’m salty because I’ve been trying to soft PR to you, and others, for the past 24 hours, and everybody seemed to want to completely ignore it.

I’m just trying to survive right now. At this rate, I don’t even care anymore. I’m a rolestopper and a roleblocker. I was on Bladescape last night because I genuinely thought he could be a triple voter. If mafia DID try attacking him last night, I probably stopped them.