Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

I claimed now

I never scumread you D1? wdym?

I don’t scumread you, would have almost listed you in my townreads actually but I feel like if you are scum your involvement will drop off later in game so this is why I haven’t given a read on you yet.

I actually really like this take on me though

why couldn’t you claim earlier tho

:really:

my initial thought was that this was too good to be true

my second and more realistic thought is that town ascetic doesn’t exist with town rolestopper

that’s a nice little dome we’ve got for today

1 Like

if this was meant to be in response to me I tried to avoid claiming because too many people had been claiming recently and I didn’t want to give mafia a soupkill or worse

1 Like

what makes it wolfy

Why wouldn’t it, though? They both have vastly different functions and it’s quite funny to put in an anti town role in the game that sounds appealing JUST enough to use it when you rlly shouldn’t

I don’t really think Moonwink is scum btw

what is ascetic again

sleeby
going to take nap
goodbye for now

I can make someone night action immune for a night while still allowing them to get night killed

talking about in the game i was a wolf

1 Like

Prevents all non killing actions on the target
Which is why it’s anti town
Even if you use it to pair with a vigilante 1. Vigilante doesn’t know who you target 2. the chance of you fucking with other roles such as investigative is way too high to ever use 3. What happens when the vig dies and you have 5 people ascetized

I’m sorry, what

that’s not what that role does

:wowee:

unless it’s temporary

…this is an extremely antitown ability

but like

idk

what does this mean?

to be fair u DID claim it