Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

I’m pressing X to doubt that all wolves just had “claim rolestopper-variant if needed” as their way out.

I bet you rolestopper is moon role and they had ascetizer as a fake claim which alana yoinked

I’m reading Moonwink as town regardless.

fair enough
I just won’t read them off town as the role itself

I refuse to believe that people have real roles

if they do then i was scammed @orangeandblack5

1 Like

Oh they get info like “this role isn’t in the game”? That’s handy.
But yeah I agree on your take.

I don’t have a real role don’t worry.

i thought this at first but they clearly didn’t intentionally contradict moonwink since they made no reference to her role afterward lol

honestly the happiest thing i am about this is that we no longer need to solve marshal really

thinking this just flips wolf doctor and we can chain marshal, but who knows, it could be something that clears her

i just badly want her to be a wolf after that ate tbh

4 Likes

No I meant
Usually in orange game iirc they get fake claims
And rolestopper is a pretty strong role in this game from the look of claims and stuff and it would probably be townier to claim a weaker verision of that

otherwise how tf did alana come up with the ascetizer claim cause that was creative

2 Likes

I was planning to use my role on @JohnCarter only to troll him but I guess catching wolves is almost as fun.

says the person who got a wolf killed

alana w send it

if only i was as smart as you

1 Like

instead i try to troll jc and end up with him dead

2 Likes

Yeah but Wazza could have killed wolves as well despite only killing top posters.

wazza saw my post about how it’s more beneficial to kill tip posters and took it to heart

1 Like

Kyubey is lock v btw
Wolves are clearly temporarily knocked out right now and Kyubey just over 9000 hype mode

3 Likes

Just noting that this was a wolfy pop in pop out.

1 Like

In hindsight it should have been obvious that wolves didn’t kill vulgard while he was 0/4 on alana/me/marshal/jc while being tunneled by town leader JC

this is why i asked alana why they thought wolves killed vul, cuz it made 0 sense if he was being tunneled by the town leader while also being 0/4 AND no one trying to use this to push people

:really: