Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

why would i be arso

just cuz my takes are fire smh

2 Likes

Probably not

I mean
Maybe?

Do you realistically think you’re going to hit 250 posts?

I have no faith in your slot, you’ve entered the game and I have no reason to trust you’re aligned with either side

I’d lean on the side of no from that wording though

I have an inkiling of why no kills

Alana could be one of those roles that when they die they muck up following cycle

1 Like

p lame tho

Also maybe?

“once every living player in the game has said [word] then you automatically kill all of them” or something like that

this is only if there’s an arso
which there could be if we’re truly in mylo
which we might be because bs said spec chat hate is disabled in mylo

so a lot of ifs but something to consider

Ironic that the two things helping us catch Marshal were arete and aretes cat

Usually when that’s tied to a mafia it only harms the town I think

@Wisdom did you or did you not receive a result last night? Answer asap

I realistically think it’s best that we treat this as not mylo or lylo, because if it is that means this game was reviewed and allowed to pass for truly awful reasons considering only 3 town are dead; it’s not mylo or else the reviewers suck at their jobs

1 Like

thanks?

1 Like

i was hoping you lied about being 1-shot and were going to shoot marshal lol

…wait
maybe
i’m pretty sure my action also failed

probably
i also think that whoever tried to get squirrel killed is >>>rand v because marshal/arete being w/v means wolves could (and should) have just piled on arete maybe? depends how big the wagons were, i’ll have to check again

:fry:

o7

for the record, i can say this now that the risk is no longer in play

the reason why i barely interacted with you is because that is how you pocket me every game as a wolf. i tend to get a better read on you when i dont interact with you (i mean, we can see this empirically - i leveled myself into thinking your push on me d1 was villagery, but after i stopped interacting with you this wore off :wowee:)

can be either

giving mafia lots of power but a few negative utility roles when they die sounds is a cool setup

the fucking irony christ

im fr tho im mafia and probably shouldn’t be spewing my team to all these expert townies so bye fr good luck my wolfteam I genuinely hope y’all pull through.

Oh fuck
We have a problem. A large problem.

Who’s cat did you rand

wait

3 Likes