Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

its more like

him hard townreading marshal early then pushing the vul spew angle to defend her yesterday then basically acting like he was never wrong on marshal + continuing to threadlead is wolfy imo

i also think his read on me sucks when it shouldnt suck so theres that too

1 Like

what that u are a wolf?
I think its perfectly fine from a lot of peopleā€™s perspective, and I dont even hate Night for thinking I am a wolf

my problem with you, is everything you say just feels like a jab, to create a narrative, or a jab to keep someone in the PoE

its just feels massively disconnected from anything I expect from a town player that cares about this game at all

cute pfp where did you get it from

1 Like

its not that he thinks im a wolf

its that he started tunneling me for raising concerns about his slot

and that he hasnt bothered to engage with me at all on it when id expect him to like, remotely care about doing as town

1 Like

I expected at least one acknowledgment
;-;

which for bonus points is also exactly how alana was treating me which everyone is ignoring

I would engage with you misty but the last time I tried that with a wolf read of mine they vanished when I asked them about one of their reads

So, like, I donā€™t want to go into detail why theyā€™re fully in my towncore now, but itā€™s not just for the stuff I talked about yesterday.

1 Like

Are you referring to me here?

Well Marl seems to be semi-here! Just @ him and press the issue repeatedly

Yeah it was a joke about how you disappeared as soon as I asked you. That said I donā€™t know what you meant by that post but Iā€™ll just reply with ā€œfair enoughā€ and see if you talk about them later on in the day

1 Like

i mean, not really a ton i dont think
ill try to think of something because its mostly just improv

to me your reads have been kind of
focused on being combative and making a difference in the thread
and hyper focus as well on staying alive
but im not feeling, otoh, like your focus is on solving the game rather than leading the thread in x direction
i think that you look really bad if millium is a wolf

slightly related @moonwink, whats your favorite role to play? if you could choose any role to get, what would it be?

i guess the specific question is
how high up on your list does playing jailkeeper rank
if you get what im driving at

maybe ur both wolves
but yes I do agree that there are times where I feel like Marluxion is just going motions

lets be fair here, he probably saved Marshall day 1 if Marshal is a wolf, and if Marshal is town, he pretty much killed Arete

like he literally was like, ā€œya Arete is so townie, Marshal is so townieā€, but im going to vote Marshal anyways

which if he and Marshal are both wolves, I canā€™t even clear him for this, because he basically locked himself in a bubble

nobody knew who was going over

edit: dont use + signs, they make unordered list

Alright, soā€¦ maybe Iā€™m just being a little more sensitive than usual this game, but please donā€™t make jokes like this with me. Iā€™m really trying to work with people, and whenever I see stuff like this, itā€™s really discouraging, yā€™know?

1 Like

Yeah Iā€™ll try not to do that anymore sorry

to be more precise
i have the impression that you put more effort into leading thread in x direction than evaluating whether x direction is correct
i havent iso dived you recently though and this impression is working purely off memory so it could be off-base

1 Like

you have no reason why iā€™m being cleared either

a) because youā€™re a wolf and you dont actually care to solve me and are only interested in trying to get people to miselim me

or b) youā€™re too annoyed by me to bother reading my posts regardless of your alignment

I feel like the thread is closed off with thorns and it is upsetting

1 Like