Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

Guys there is a Spotify X Roblox collab

What is happening to this world

2 Likes

i am here popping in and out

can someone talk to me about squirrel or can @Squirrel2412 himself get in here
i feel like the slot has been largely ignored recently in light of all the marshal shit and i donā€™t understand why iā€™ve seen a lot of people slapping a townread on him going hmyeah ok

(note i have been keeping detailed notes this game so if the emo bitch comes out theyā€™re not building outta nowhere iā€™ve done my part)

2 Likes

My nyatinfoil is that the BS slot is a wolf universal backup and backed up vulgards role.

i think iā€™ll be a bit better at this now
@wazza get your british ass in here and talk to me about your reads

Stacyā€™s dad has got me down bad

3 Likes

Hardly, i can tell if ppl move off u its probably gonna be me because moon doesnt seem that scummy and half the players are pushing me as nyarso and the other half as lost wolf hunter.

Both of which ive given as much defense as I can.

So preparing for the ā€œmarshal town get next best option sure why not hippoā€ train is obviously what im gonna do and isnt AI

and you think it has access to spec chat? i personally am still leaning towards town for that alone
and thereā€™s no possibility theyā€™re lying about that as they called me aelin when i donā€™t think that person knows who either of us are enough to call me that randomly

2 Likes

but if youā€™re town she knows sheā€™s going to get shit tomorrow because the main reason sheā€™s being cleared is for being unaligned with you
therefore i actually think this is probably a worse look for her fypov. or at least it isnā€™t a better look

whoā€™s said illwei looks partnered with you
this is the first iā€™m hearing of this

what

yes i think the alana thing could actually have been interpreted as a soft during the interaction but his post towards me is not something iā€™d have ever noticed in the moment

i think its a good look for him i donā€™t think itā€™s outright clearing and thereā€™s a lot of individual posts that got pulled up that i think are bad

bladescape and millium both have ~nothing going for them and have been wolfy at points + pushed by flipped villagers so iā€™m looking there

need to reread LASER again now that theyre outed

will do this soon

3 Likes

I dont wanna sound like marshal but it does feel like everyoneā€™s unironically ignoring my posts

what

No offense

oh yeah and hippo is still town

2 Likes

K Iā€™m going to church see u

Wazza i think someone logged into ur account and voted me accidentally. If uve been hacked lmk

1 Like

oh my bad
didnā€™t notice

/vote Wind @Nyarchmage

im guessing you think illwei is town then
why?

despite being surrounded by a joke
this vote is genuine
gonna explain it later
also Iā€™m not voting Hippo anymore since I have no motivation to try and wagon him especially when people think heā€™s town
Iā€™ll just trick him into becoming a top poster and snipe him by gaining an extra shot of my ability or something

awh hype!

her reaction to nutella saying me/her were w/w was villagery imo