Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

honestly spec chat probably sounds more fun than this game

imagine leading a faction of spec chat warriors to vote for people you think are town solely cuz you think it’s funny

5 Likes

pretty sure Proph is in there watching me suffer

3 Likes

I still don’t think Wazza has done anything towny btw

I doubt they’re getting hung tomorrow but i don’t think they should endgame.

Esp cuz this setup seems pretty townsided what with this kill prevention and according to wazza there is only 1 mafia night kill which isnt much. If Wazza is just mafia with a 1shot strongman or something it would make a lot of sense, and JC was the perfect person to kill as they were a strong town who would probably be out of POE p quickly if alive D2 but Waz has very plausible deniability that they sussed them cuz they were under pressure D

kat is in there insulting everyone who thought i was them because its an insult to be compared to me

1 Like

damn it posted before i finished typing but u get idea lol

wrong game
but yes he doesn’t know

meh ive been in too many games, I dont remember all their names

and laugh too

I can’t pinpoint any wolves confidently :wowee:
The closest thing is Marshal
As for town, I’m pretty sure wisdom kyubey marl min are all town
you, chloe and zori to a lesser extent

aren’t following us with what? the elimination is decided with or without my consent, no one needs to follow shit
i know you’re going off on your random tunnels but i fail to see how this is relevant to the alignment of the town leaders
we’ll see what happens when we’re actually playing the game tomorrow

yeah but at eod u could see her asking who we wanted to shoot out of the top posters
if she was a wolf she could have just not done this? and shot a top poster who was more correct? idk what my reads were at the time, but i think JC’s reads were p bad otoh. or at least his immediate poe wasn’t great. so she could have just shot me and be done with it, obviously she wouldnt be able to claim it but idk

oh yeah i do remember her doing that

mafia spamvig sounds like a thing that could exist but that does look mildly better for waz

it depends, if Wazza wanted to take the cred for it, she would have to make sure, she made a shot that made sense

but ya there is always a world where they could have shot you, and said nothing

JC seemed mad towny D1 tho they were my single top town (after Vulgard, smiley face)

see i swear Millium’s iso is just posts like these which are mildly helpful but unbelievably safe comments

2 Likes

my only reservation was the shot target but like

from wazzas pov its not surprising

got bad idea - posting 25 read lists of whole spec chat

3 Likes

ya but not for Wazza so the shot at least makes sense in a “consistency” world

thats a good idea you should have done that ages ago wtf

1 Like

at eod i started suspecting a jc/marshal powerwolf duo (and yet didnt swap to marshal cuz im dumb)
think a few other people shared this feeling? idk
i think the people who doubted JC were more vocal than the people who townread him so it’s hard to tell

I know it does technically make a functioning story, i just think an equally plausible story exists where waz is maf.

I’m not gonna be pushing for them to die tomoz but I think people are letting them slide through into core just cuz of the vig shot when they haven’t been particularly towny outside of that and the shot isn’t clearing either.

no one’s put me into a core though
also I’m back but virgin media is being a bitch so I won’t be here for long