Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

Cool. You’re in the dark.

this conversation isn’t productive in the slightest

gonna shower and stuff bye

ok i honestly don’t know what jc is doing but i’m leaning villager despite everything
might be mistakenly v reading the aggression but for now i feel comfortable enough doing this

Oh, so I’ve played with you once before
I think on MC? It may have been Trinity Blood Mafia.

Regarding the comment about alts, I’m just gonna read the slots at face value if I don’t know who they are. Don’t think it’s worth my time to speculate for the purpose of possibly incorrectly reading them off meta.

1 Like

A couple of things pinged me in his iso, one being how he seemed distant to thread despite posting a lot, the other one being that he called himself non-aggressive.

His “I’ve found the team” post is something though. If he’s right on Vulgard I’m willing to re-evaluate, I haven’t found Vulgard myself yet.

Okay so Nightinggale = Rokon
Do I actually know everyone here?
Except Squirrel, I guess!

1 Like

Snap take if JC is a villager Vulgard might be wolfing
Caveat is that I just briefly read a couple posts in the thread discussing JC’s alignment and Vulgard’s post caught my eye
But I’m just skimming so this take is subject to change later once I’ve caught up more

Also saying “I’m only going to be posting for X minutes per day” and then posting more than that is a way of getting a lot of town point with zero effort.

JC has done that gimmick before. He was town then so I’m confident he’d know it wouldn’t work twice. Wolves do like to repeat ways they’ve previously gotten town cred though.

i thought “wtf is literally all of this” but then marshal gave a pretty good explanation aside from the fact she didn’t address the alana part
i still think this leans toward the wtf tier but i felt similarly about some of her takes in the champs practice game she played on mu where she got yote d3 and she was town there

hyena is a villager, that felt opportunistic to me too
i don’t think the wolfreads on wazza are warranted at all
i think her early posts are nai at worst and the things arctic described there are literally all in her townrange
this is particularly strange coming from arctic who has misread wazza on more than one occasion and yet projects thunderous confidence about her in p#235 which is dissonant with how he should be treating her slot

also this is objectively incorrect and gets immediately contradicted by the next part

but i townread it for that reason
fight me

2 Likes

I at least believe it’s the other way: If Vulgard’s a wolf then JC’s town.

JC isn’t inherently correct in his earlier hard pushes. More often than not his hardest push is town (although his accuracy is still good, he just tends to tunnel the wrong people).

1 Like

I can give wazza a town point for that, Vulgard, I see what you mean!

Fair take
I haven’t read enough to reach a completely solid conclusion but I guess that’s more of what I was going for
The Vulgard post I was referring to that I probably should’ve quoted sounded a bit whiteknighty, and while it could just be town trying to save their townread, if Vul is a wolf that’s almost always a whiteknight post based on thread state.

That being said I don’t have a real read on Vulgard yet since I need to read more

Will get to that later, though, since I think he’s a relatively important slot to solve.

Hi Windward. Have we played before?

The last time I saw her contradict herself about whether the thread had content or not, she was also town

It’s not really a towntell but at least it means it isn’t a wolftell

Also Vulgard’s point about Arctic’s confidence on the Wazza read being unwarranted is a good point. I can’t say it’s out of line for v!Arctic if he’s just dead set on death tunnelling early into the game, but he should know better.

Hello! Possibly once, if it was in a large game that I don’t remember the players in, but otherwise I don’t believe so.

Okay I tried formulating a read list and realized I have opinions on like 2/23 people

At least I have a better grip on who’s playing now. ^^

Is your MU name the same?

Yes it is

For what it’s worth I don’t think the two of you are w/w

Nice to see you again, btw! Blåhaj!

1 Like

Ok