Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

On the bright side
There goes my paranoia about a wolf neighborizer
The bad part is just that the neighborizer went poof
Either he died to a soup kill or town kp, leaning soup kill, because what wolf in their right mind would kill Squirrel :wowee:

if the only option is me or them, it doesnā€™t really matter, i have no intention of even bothering to try re-evaluating

i also havenā€™t even had a chance to fully read their claim

1 Like

And now you know my reasons for saying I thought Squirrel was town, but wouldnā€™t go into detail about it
He was solving in the hood, more than in the thread

1 Like

ohh just like the ??? chat, literally playing two different games
beautiful, more nightmares

Yeah, from your position that makes sense lol
I need to be more awake to parse marshals claim and also find where it was again
So Iā€™ll do that later

At least it was just a normal hood this time and not a semi-faction
So it was literally just Squirrel and me the first night

I wasnā€™t, but am ish now if you still are.

Yeah, Iā€™m here.

So, like, I know we saw four people just die earlier, and that right now, itā€™s sounding like those were actually the kills that were supposed to be announced at daystart, right? Even though there were four deaths in total, itā€™s still technically 3 kills in all due to the loverized masons dying from the same kill, correct?

But what about N1? We only had two deaths that time (+ whatever happened to Nute, but I think thatā€™s a separate thing altogether. Is it at all possible that there was actually a 3rd attack on N1? Because again, if this is a possibility, then I might have saved you from getting killed N1 since I was on you on N1.

The reason why this is important is because if this is the case, you might actually be cleared town.

1 Like

Furthermore, the reason why I might have been vanillized over some other people that claimed was because mafia knew I was telling the truth about my role since they saw that you didnā€™t die when they attacked you N1.

honestly idk what im looking for anymore

Look at the two posts I just made. Do they make sense logically?

I want you to look at the two posts I just made, too, about Bladescape, and tell me if it makes logical sense that Blade might be cleared from my N1 actions, the number of nightkills N1, and the number of nightkills N2 (the delayed ones).

Same for you ā€“ look at my two posts about Blade above and tell me what you think.

Now this is an interesting theory.

Would make sense and townclear me.

Have you considered though:
From memory youā€™re a jailkeeper type role. Why are you only thinking you protected me and not that you blocked me carrying the kill that night?

1 Like
  • pushed by flipped villagers? lmao
    good to know people are reading

anyways, since clarifying what im doing is seen as wolfy, and posting while busy is also considered wolfy
you will see me for a little bit when I wake up, in 5 hours, which is already short because my raid time then i have work for 8 hours, then ill be available

and im not posting at all between that time, like Iā€™ve been wasting my time doing

you could have saved blade or blocked blade carrying the kill

i think both are ~equally likely

1 Like

Because I was townreading you D1, and because I have had no reason to stop townreading you since then.

Iā€™m not making this argument to convince you that youā€™re cleared town ā€“ Iā€™m making it so that the others can see that itā€™s possible that you might be cleared from me jailing you N1. However, I want you to be aware that Iā€™m doing it, too, in hopes that it might convince you (and others) more that Iā€™m just town.

iā€™d lean towards the town side still
but again, idk anymore

everyone is all over the place

1 Like

Alright. Get a good rest, Wisp. D: Good night! Hopefully we can talk more tomorrow.

why are yall like this