nyani? how many wolves are there then?

what the fuck Arete

1 Like

Hirete!
also what the heck
what do you mean flat
iā€™m like
relatively happy to be in thread

and most of my jokes iā€™ve made this game i thought were pretty good? and my energy in general has been good? iā€™ve been trying not to get in overly loud screaming matches with like wazza

so idfk what you mean by flat

oh

hi katze I guess it was you after all

/vote alana @Nyarchmage

actually i like this better for the time being

also wdym ā€œVulgard is saying reads he believes regardless of alignmentā€

having reads on people is in it self indicative of being town yee?
otherwise youā€™d just know what alignment people are, you dont need to believe in facts, they just exist

1 Like

if you are happy it doesnā€™t come through in your posts and normally it would

how so?

You have earned a LASER point!

:joy_cat:

You misread that post for the most part, the last part is talking about what I care about in a read on me, not what I care about in general, but I literally do spend most of the time in a thread defending myself as Iā€™m always a top wagon on day 1, Iā€™m pretty sure a lot of the people who often play FM on these forums can back me up on this one

if he is town his reads are genuine (obviously) but if he is wolf he is making reads on people who are at least mostly the alignment he is reading them as, for reasons that he thinks are valid/AI

specifically I was thinking of his alana scumread which feels like something he believes but in a way that could be TMI pretty easily (not saying it is just that it isnā€™t definitely not)

sad i was looking forward to you two tunneling each other like the old days

Is Arete just doing a massive RT or what lol
Iā€™ll BRB again but Iā€™m confused

idk how to explain ā€˜they donā€™t have any spirit or passion in themā€™ beyond just saying that

ā€¦which of my posts do you think is an RT

if thatā€™s legitimately all they did then yeah they should die

1 Like

oh right I forgot to say this when I was making my wallpost but I also think Wazza saying that her getting voted out today is a win/win is maybe a perspective slip, sheā€™s not even OMGUSing her wagon so idk what the ā€˜winā€™ would be in getting voted out as villa

1 Like

I have finals in 2 weeks lol

:joy_cat: Mode Activated
I have succeeded in my objective: minorly tilt Wazza. Thank you for your cooperation.

like i really dont know what you mean about me not seeming happy
iā€™m even more happy than usual because this playerlist is actually really good

i dont have to deal with people like [Redacted] being completely obnoxious and going against all of the common sense obvious town and just in general being frustrating to even put up with like in bastard mash

i am excited for this game despite it not being on mu which is rare

2 Likes