Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

first of all, you are misrepping me again - i said that “wolves were there,” clearly implying i thought the entire team was there, not just “some wolves”

second of all, if you’re town, you’re being insanely bullheaded and you’re painting everything i do as wolf ai - so i’d advise you to stop that, and engage me in good faith, because this is rather unpleasant to engage with

Bork

Usually Bladescape/enderwiggin actually tries to get the game out of fluff even if he’s scum so I wouldn’t say it’s scummy for him.

i don’t think jc has given a single reason to suspect me that was in good faith
it’s all misrepresentations or using information from a different site where i’ve always played differently right down to tone and posting style

i keep saying this because i know i’m biased but i legitimately don’t think this is a villagery push

I got some notifications but I’m still catching up T.T

if you’re actively trying to tilt me then 1. that’s disappointing because i expected better from you as either alignment and 2. it’s not going to work

The bork was meant to be calming vulgard

I cant say I liked him seemingly shading me for not giving any meta on InternetStranger either but that’s another matter and also he should just take that up with InternetStranger directly tbh

I misread this and thought you said you were claiming to be vulgard

1 Like

if so then my bad but i associate this type of thing with people trying to tilt me

Do they also know how you play here?

And if not, why it’s in a bad faith?

No I am calming doggo

Sometimes pupperinos do pee pee and poo poo and that upsets some people, like vulgard

But I am merely innocent doggo, I do not mean to upset and apologise to any kind hoomans who are upset at my poopoo and peepee

I simply aim to go wag wag and Bork Bork

2 Likes

This is like the least useful post I’ve read so far

2 Likes

i forgot theres a postcap so im gonna be condensing from now on

marl is obv v, stream of consciousness posting feels too fluid to come from wolf him and i can’t see any jumps in logic besides what i’d already expect from v marl, this will prob eat the n1 unless he’s massively wrong

if you want to know what actually happened, her first post pinged me, and after she made the paragraph on JC i was finished arguing with marshal so i opened the iso and it just felt exactly like how wolf her opens
i’ve backread her posts in the context of the thread and they don’t feel as bad but i still think she’s >rand wolf

This feels objectively wrong but I have no idea what to make of it

Post in question:

I don’t believe this, if the purpose was to see how Zori would react then what was the point behind pinging/sucking up to Mis?? honestly feels like they just made up this read and had no justification for it, because the only posts zori had at the time were NAI gif/memeposts

“okay but not lock-clearing” feels like pretty weird phrasing but i don’t really know how to articulate this into a read

This also just looks like the fake type of posts wolfrete makes when they force a read by trying to act they believe something is a gotcha when that blatantly isn’t the case (read their iso in hydra vig 10). Like how could Arete really believe JC just openclaimed his partner Kyubey was a wolf slank vig, it just looks like they are trying to dig into things and fake a line of inquiry that just isn’t a real thought
Not really vibing with arete so far given the weird Marl read, the weird phrasing and now this tbh

1 Like

Bork

i don’t have a good reason to call nutella a villager but she feels like one thus far

is alana your alt or main account?
asking because you’ve implying having played here before but i don’t recognize you

Thank you for your input, I’ll consider it

1 Like

dont use this for me please, especially since this isnt another cftwp. just stop calling all of my defenses cftrw please. this stuff happens in literally every game and nobody lets me say anything or else I am an “aggressive wolf”

Why does topic close in 21 hours?
Did someone made the day shorter?

1 Like