Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

It’s supposed to say “caught for the wrong reasons”

My defense of arctic definitely wasn’t random, I actually am very annoyed at people who are scumreading people for seeming forced for trying to make the first content when there is only fluff so of course early content is always forced. Wtf?

tbh I am also surprised not more people harped on my intro

can you link this game because i dont think ive seen town arete latch onto things as nonsensical as this

1 Like

im wondering what you think the difference between a lost town and wolf who has no idea what to do here?

No I think we’ll start behaving like a soon-to-be-divorced couple instead.

Windward tell JC that he’s probably a wolf and that he’s wrong on his strongest town read.

1 Like

i mean, i want to know what exactly you saw on mu that started your push here to begin with, especially since i don’t think it’s a good-faith push and knowing the comparison would help me figure out if you’re a villager

but sure, do as you please
i don’t particularly want to kill you today atm because it would be a huge waste if you’re a villager so hopefully we find each other if you’re v

and if you’re w i guess it can be sorted out later

do you think its tmi that lasers a wolf??

Oh right, didn’t know the short term, thanks!
Also simply known as “wolf salt” :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@JohnCarter Bork, borkity bork bork. Bork borky bork, borkbork, borkity bork.

Börk.

1 Like

okay thank you for acknowledging it can be a playstyle thing

mood, I just realized now how much we type too much. 800 notifications bruh

sure

it was canned early but arete got a lot of heat early on for reasons i consider similar to yours
and was town

I hate ur intro, I quoted a post which I don’t have time to talk about yet

So there’s that

I mean I think the push by night onto laser was a load of doggy Poo Poo

To the extent that I’m wondering whether they only saw it being a thing because they knew laser was a wolf

Which I think laser is a wolf because squirrel is a wolf so tmi’d they know lasers real identity.
But that’s quite a few steps too far for now… woof

1 Like

I kinda liked this post, mostly because I can see how vulgard is thinking and it doesnt look fake or misconstrued

I was trying to ask jc why wazza was a wolf with me town and not a wolf chainsaw defending a w!me but I realized jc said “if min is town” to clarify for u

oooh okay

well, regardless of alignment, i want wazza to think critically about the game and talk about people’s alignments outside of whoever is pushing her

what she’s been doing has been useless since it started

that was the plan but I took a nap
what’s up

I’m not seeing it, the micro read on mist was a bit questionable but there’s nothing as bad as in this game or in hydra vig 10 (Iso teamslightlypolish and look at what I’m talking about, the posts where arete said trochi was a wolf for some convoluted mess of chloe telling him about an old game in wolf chat)