Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

i’ve explained it at least 5 times now and i’m pretty sure one of them was literally 5 posts above this

lmao
what alignment was he in that game

ok so which other correct town take was i trying to deny
wazza? i fully acknowledged that i might be unintentionally doing that but i still think the consensus on wazza wolf formed unnaturally

town

this post I kinda like but i also find this entire interaction funny in general

I said it in the post homie

JC v and Arete w both also could be it

I truly cannot continue the conversation rn I have to drive to school or I will be late but nya

yea honestly I dont even try to read u based off of ur opener atp :sob:

1 Like

i guess i lost track of what you were accusing me of at some point
makes sense when several people have done that for reasons i don’t believe to be fair

I…didnt think of this actually :wowee:

I’m not any sort of alt. I haven’t ever played here before, on another site I meant.

Town:
Blade
Millium
Marshall
Illwei
Hyena
Marluxion
Hippo
Arctic
Min

Town-lean:
Nutella
Alana

Null:
Mist (probably v if alana w)

Windward (kill if Internet flips w)
Internet (kill if Windward flips w)

POE:
Laser (kill if Squirrel flips w)

nightingale (kill if Laser flips w)

Kyushu (neutral claim)

Arete
Wisdom
Vulgard
Wazza
Squirrel

Notes:
I somewhat townread windward, though the whole internet/windward thing inexplicably links them and I find the lack of talking about the situation to be wolfy. They could be v/v. Could also be an incredibly botched wolf play. TBC.

Nightingale’s laser push seems terribad. I’m missing something there so will update the associatives there given atm if squirrel flipped wolf i’d have a chain of squirrel > laser > night, which… not necessarily incorrect but doesn’t feel all that right atp.

Kyushu is ??? - at some point it’ll need to go I guess.

Laser is a ‘kill if squirrel flips w’ because squirrel’s posting indicates w/w imo.

Overall got some work to do and I think i’m missing something. Game moves forward a lot if I can resolve windward. @windwardaway @internetstranger ima need you two to come clean ASAP with what’s going on as much as possible. As in now. I understand the anti-claim mechanic, but i’m sure there’s more you can let on? Let me ask you this if all else fails: do you town read each other?

I thought I was the only person who got that.

idfk

I think im polarized cuz usually I spend alot less effort on my reads as wolf and its usually apparent

but I might be incredibly biased because I am myself lmao

as wolf I can confidently say I like, always try to power wolf now

also I didnt know u were using it as a meme :joy_cat:

also i’m not sure what you’re expecting from me
if i think the consensus is wrong on something i’m supposed to not say it?

fair enough

I meant from that post specifically

I have fully caught up in thread

WOOOOOOOOO

Link?

Also why the hell is this topic closing in less than 20 hours, I didn’t sign up for a turbo