Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

Well, okay then, idk what to say to that lol

Alright, I should probably figure out how to actually navigate the thread so that I can catch up, lol

did u see my question

Early thoughts are

Arctic probably mafia
JC probably not mafia
Min probably not mafia

subject to change at any moment because thatā€™s what i do

Yes, it was serious. :3

Yes
I want to know why you townread me, because without having a believable reason to do so, I could be sold on the narrative that wolf you used the mediator of white knighting me as a means to make some free early pushes

Great, that worked
So why didnā€™t you vote me before? You insisted all of my posts were wolfy, but only voted me after I voted you. Are you going to say the OMGUS was wolfy?

1 Like

I see

I can confidently say that I think opener is weird

that opener*

You seem like an aggressive player who will never back down, so do what you have to do and hate me because I called you out, your choice and your life.

1 Like

Noted.

Iā€™m confused

how is w!min relate to wazza at all?

didnā€™t see any posts by min about wazza at all

I am an aggressive player, but I will back down when I know Iā€™m in the wrong on something, you are fine with making posts like this but you canā€™t answer one simple question because of ā€œtime constraintsā€?

I dont

I think jc is just doing strats

Apparently Iā€™m wolf if Min is town because I voted a player or something

Whatā€™s this BS? D:< No, if Iā€™m going to be here, youā€™re going to be here, too, friendo.

Nutella. <3

it was because everyone and their (my) mother came out of the woodworks to defend you your posts are mid but it feels like wolves are worried about you becoming the consensus early push and plausibly pushed forth townreads to preemptively prevent that.

Who this indicates idrc but Iā€™ve hit on this exact feeling before

@JohnCarter

why is wazza specifically v and not a wolf chainsawing her wolf partner? this obviously isnt the case but id like to know since you dont know that from ur pov

1 Like