Popcorn3 šŸæ - TOWN VICTORY!

ā€¦ so why were we talking about ideas for the vengekill?

I wasnā€™t.

The first post was referring to the mafiaā€™s kill. The others were talking about the gun.

okay well thatā€™s a skill issue i guess

Iā€™ll be gone for a short time. I will be back as soon as I can be.

1 Like

im gonna sleep gn

@SirDerpsAlot has been killed by the Mafia. @Hippopablompoyeetus can resume shooting. They have until 2024-01-13T05:00:00Z.

She did realize I was joking, right?

I believe itā€™s unfair to read into the timing of deaths like this as there are many factors that influence them.

But at the same timeā€¦ I really want to.

For the record, I did this to test Elizaā€™s reactions as being combative with her seems to be the best way for her to post things relevant to the game. I didnā€™t have the full amount of time I wish I had to go into this, and it seems she didnā€™t either. Iā€™ll be looking into this vaguely here soon, but I must go to bed here soon as well. I suggest others should look into this as well.

I thought this was a bad response at first but I think it can come from either alignment of her so I wonā€™t look into it much.

One thing I noticed is how much she assumed I meant. I never said she should have good reads. I never said that I had an ā€œentire readā€ on her based on those few posts. To me it reads less like a town player trying to defend themselves and more like a mafia player suffering from their guilty conscience. She immediately went to shade my read on her rather than understanding why I had my read and defending from that. She did not ask for more context or explanation. If that had been my entire explanation, she couldā€™ve easily dismissed my read and others would have done the same. Instead, she chose to shade my read immediately, stating the fact that it had changed recently and exaggerating both the strength of my read on her and the words I was saying.

Eliza is more likely to be a wolf in my eyes because of this, and with so few posts in the game she is also the most likely to be a wolf in the entire game.

Thatā€™s my short analysis, I want to go to bed.

Good night everyone, let me know your thoughts on this exchange tomorrow morning.

I generally agree with this read. I also think itā€™s wolfy that even after being directly asked for reads, she didnā€™t give any and started talking about something else instead.

1 Like

Also, I think I can elaborate on this now. What I was looking for in terms of entrances was how people talked towards the gun holder, and how much they did. Both Leafia and Eliza entered analyzing the choice of holder and talking directly to Achro in a way that I think indicates a focus on him thatā€™s wolfy.

FIRE IN THE HOLE

1 Like

i really thought mafia would kill Rue tbh

Guess achro townread Derps as their only read which gave Derps the kiss of death

My hesitation on shooting Eliza is that Leafia replied to Elizas post about it with this and it doesnt seem like theyd say that to a mafia. Looks more like theyre happy a towny is thinking same thing as them? Idk

Does otterpopd follow rule of ā€œmafia must congratulate gun holder choice in first few postsā€

Was otterpopd scared of power of derps :astonished:

How so?

I think it kinda was but delivery was slightly off

Ill wait for someone and IceT before shooting