Popcorn3 🍿 - TOWN VICTORY!

Leafia gave a scumread to FIREINTHEHOLE for no reason and a townread to Bionic for no reason at start

FIRE is a fine shot in my opinion. A quick skim of their ISO reveals nothing related to the game, which isn’t very outlandish from Jail or Story but it seems like they want to be seen as if they’re posting more content than they actually are.

They have one read and it’s me being towny.

I think Fire is probably the more likely wolf between those two, if you’re set.

Mindmeld?

1 Like

Has been fun, see you in the next life if I wrong. My legacy is to eat an apple a day to keep doctor away.

**/shoot @FIREINTHEHOLE **

@Garfooled @May @Eddie

@FIREINTHEHOLE has been shot!

They were...

Popcat :O, Mafia Goon

Win Condition: You win when your faction gains half or more of the town’s population.

Hippopablompoyeetus gets to keep their gun and has until 2024-01-13T18:00:00Z to shoot again.

Nice.

Maybe I should take Leafia spew to heart.

oh wait

Nice

katclap

Uh oh.

@Hippopablompoyeetus can’t shoot until the Mafia resolves their 2nd vengekill, they have until 2024-01-13T18:00:00Z to do this, they may choose to kill the gunbearer.

do it you cowards

2 Likes

Oh, ok. I thought hosts messed up the flip for a second.

what’s with mafia getting so many venge kills i thought 8-4 was gonna have none

1 Like

they had to balance game cuz achro rolled town :pensive:

2 Likes

Leafia says this about fellow mafia

Eliza is unknown but Eliza was treated similarly to Hippo where they were town for no explicable reason. Maybe she is just town.

Same with Bionic, though I already thought Bionic was more likely town than not

Leafia does say this about derps however who we know is town.

With the way Leafia interacts with Eliza I think it points to Eliza being town more likely than not.

For right now I’ll drop my push on Eliza but It’s something I may pick up later in the game since we know form SDAP that Leafia did not treat all slots like their true alignment. With how Leafia carried a conversation with Eliza though she’s probably town.

I think there’s one mafia in a MIA and I’ll probably just randomly shoot one of them to give someone else a gun or have a lol rando shot mafia meme moment

Or… we could wait a few hours

It’s not like you can shoot right now anyway