Popcorn3 🍿 - TOWN VICTORY!

they had to balance game cuz achro rolled town :pensive:

2 Likes

Leafia says this about fellow mafia

Eliza is unknown but Eliza was treated similarly to Hippo where they were town for no explicable reason. Maybe she is just town.

Same with Bionic, though I already thought Bionic was more likely town than not

Leafia does say this about derps however who we know is town.

With the way Leafia interacts with Eliza I think it points to Eliza being town more likely than not.

For right now I’ll drop my push on Eliza but It’s something I may pick up later in the game since we know form SDAP that Leafia did not treat all slots like their true alignment. With how Leafia carried a conversation with Eliza though she’s probably town.

I think there’s one mafia in a MIA and I’ll probably just randomly shoot one of them to give someone else a gun or have a lol rando shot mafia meme moment

Or… we could wait a few hours

It’s not like you can shoot right now anyway

I do agree that there is at least one mafia inbetween someone/icet.

The Mafia have decided to kill @Hippopablompoyeetus, they have chosen @IcetFeelsPain to be the next gunbearer. They have until 2024-01-13T18:00:00Z to shoot.

(The gunbearer is always town.)

1 Like

Not surprising. Sort of hate that Icet was picked as a gun bearer but oh well. I hope they show up eventually.

Icet immediately is given the gun

what do they mean by this

1 Like

Icet makes sense as a pick if they’re not confident any of the people alive will shoot wrong. Not many people, or any at all for that matter, have a defined list of reads or hard reads they’re going to stick by. It makes sense as a pick to me I just wish it was someone more active in the game so I can read how others treated their slot.

Nice.

:Jerry:

Bruh I forgot im alive in this game :ghost:

1 Like

omg im so sorry guys, I died in the other game and I got confused

sup someone

1 Like

It’s alright. Could you have a read through the game and let us know what you think?

I’m alive

I’m meeting prods

1 Like

7 more messages let’s go woooo

1 Like

Omg 4 people died already

Omg i have a gun