Popcorn3 🍿 - TOWN VICTORY!

since that would change things

I am an alternate account. I’ve played ome previous popcorn game on this account however.

1 Like

I’ve been playing with on this site for a long time, but I haven’t played much at all recently.

i have no issues with this ig

/shoot Bionic @Eddie @Garfooled @May

@Bionic has been shot!

They were...

Popcat :O, Mafia Goon

Win Condition: You win when your faction gains half or more of the town’s population.

@Badeline gets to keep their gun and has until 2024-01-14T20:00:00Z to shoot again.

2 Likes

nice

hm
that leaves

• Rue (probably town)
  • me lmao
  • Someone* (im gonna trust rue on this front)
  • otter (probably town according to badeline)

… point taken

Shooting Eliza next unless given good reason otherwise. I won’t take the full amount of time for this shot, but it will still be a bit.

1 Like

I think this might be a good look for Someone. It’s hard to confidently say given the complete lack of elaboration or follow-up, but it does seem kind of positive for Someone.

I also think Otter is likely to be unaligned from Bionic, given how she objected to my townread on him.

Is anyone around right now?

1 Like

i am for a bit

Do you have any thoughts on the current gamestate?

I mean I do think the only valuable information was who the mafia revenge killed (specifically the first one)

I feel like personally that shot was weird, but it might be explained by bionic picking the shot

Do you think there’s any information to be gained from the choices of gunbearer?

I’ll be shooting Eliza in a couple hours. Feel free to discuss who should be shot afterwards if she’s town.

Someone should be the next shot in my opinion but I wanna hear more thoughts.

I’m in agreement that Someone is a better shot than Otter.

I’m not really sure how much discussion is capable of occurring given how people are playing.

I’m trying my best here. I’ve been busy all day and I still managed to outpost some people.