Popcorny Redux🍿- (GAME OVER, MAFIA VICTORY)

my bone dying soon and i have like 3 hours left of my shift

BLEHHHHHHHHHHHH

Madeline is town btw

Good meowning

wakes up
Immediately gets asked to do chores

The universe does NOT want me to backread!!!

3 Likes

So I’m null to you? j/k

Laughs You get a slight townlean from me for that.

Because if I had listened to Achro and shot Eliza and she flippedwolf, then that would’ve been two wolves dead back to back, because I would’ve shot Achro next when he wasn’t revenge killed.

Not to mention he’s also been trying to push the Eliza could be a wolf narrative and it doesn’t really feel real if you knoe what I mean. It feels like wolfy agenda trying to get t/Eliza shot to me.

Achro 100% pushed hard for me to get the gun at the beginning of the game.

Voting doesn’t exist this game. Pretty sure you’re town by now though.

Mine’s going to be longer than that? That’s a bi surprising.

Yeah. I’m judge, jury, and executiner this game. Accidentally shoots self X.X

It is deserved. I feel that if I had shot a villager and died instead of shooting him, there’s a 99.5% chance wolves would’ve won with him still alive at the end of the game.

Pleasantly surprised at that.

I don’t believe for a second that Achro thought for a millisecond that I’d shoot him today.

The mafia has killed @tutuu!

Summary

They were…

Popcat :), Vanilla Town

Win Condition: You win when all threats to the Town have been eliminated and at least one pro-Town player remains alive.

@Leafia has until 2023-12-03T20:18:00Z to shoot again.

1 Like

Since I doubt anyone else will be doing it, I’ll now iso myself to determine if I’m a villager or a wolf.

Extremely scummy. Leafia has been known to joke about being a wolf like this as a wolf.

Nai. Hope it went well for her.

Talks about shooting someone here. Something only wolves do. Villagers can’t shoot.

The whole catchup post sounds really wolfy and buddying too.

LAMIST as f. Wow. I can’t see t/Leafia ever saying something like this.

Yeah. Leafia is just an outed wolf I feel.

Nai for Leafia.

Super w/w with Achro.

Openwolfing here.

I think I’ve seen enough. Leafia is just an outed wolf this game.

3 Likes

Finally they killed someone. I do have an idea of who I want to shoot next. Luka, you here? @Luka

naur tutuu

I dont have meta on you two. I only know that Achro is a good player.

Yeah, if you want to shoot me.

ily

Nyaa
You read me correctly this time too >:C

I do. Partly since you wanted the gun and partly since I think you have wolf equity and we can afford a risky shot and it’ll help with the read on Eliza too.

I do think you’re a wolf right now though which helps.

/Shoot Luka @Garfooled @May @Zone_Q11

I will be joining spec chat if wrong so I can talk with Achro and Litten and bask in their praise for shooting Achro which sounds really nice to me right now.

2 Likes

Alright, got off work and then had to go sleep so I’m currently in the state where I can do some things. Figured a good place to start would be to read Achro’s slot.

Note: Any time I say Achro, it could easily be TodaysStory with some of the posts later on, since they’d stopped signing them.

The slot started off by commenting about not getting the gun which is, in retrospect, quite a fake thing to have said. I think that they realised that if they were town, they were getting the gun first to try and silence them.

The first interaction the slot had with a non gun holder was with Luka and it was a weird one to observe which seemed to have little point other that to say “Hey, we’ve talked. In case this is backread”

The first actual read that was produced on the other hand was this one on jail. I feel like it’s a bit of a generic thought about how the slot can be, instead of something personalised to this game.

Self Meta is something that Achro seemed to want to post more than anything else, with it taking up a majority of earlier game posts. It doesn’t really help us much for this game, but I guess it gives us some insight into future games that W!Achro sometimes would go for a wildcard route instead.

A small bit into Achro’s ISO, Achro does speak about Luka but gives a fairly bare read without reasoning at the time.

Both members of the slot (seemingly) joked(?) about having Eliza be shot. And after a bit the slot did elaborate on that a bit, making it less of a joke and instead something with some reasoning.

The slot then went back to a period of doing… literally nothing of worth when it comes to backreading. Posting about fonts and doing a little back and forth against each other. The only bit within this that is of note would be interactions about jail which felt a bit stiff. Would consider it possible that jail is a wolf and this was a performative “Oh hey teammate” while trying to make it seem natural.

After a while started posts about another player. Treasure and Achro slot had a back and forth which looks more natural on the side of Treasure but not necessarily on the Achro-slot. Eventually coming to a scum lean read, which notably, except from Eliza is the only sort of negative read within the ISO really.

Towards the end of the ISO there was something which felt very fake. Interactions with Tutuu started off with questions on Achro’s part. This post in itself shows that Achro was less so wanting to produce content by themselves and instead wanted to get others to say some things, to point out later. I don’t really know what it says about Tutuu/Achro fully because it’s just weird, I’d be keeping an eye there potentially.

1 Like

Have you bothered to read my ISO yet?
Do you even plan to? It’s ok if you don’t I’m just wondering.

@Eddie Just in case.

TL;DR Achro had a barebones read on Luka. Some small bits on jail which then were followed up by a questionable interaction later on between the slot members. Eliza being scum-leaned. Treasure being scum-leaned and a huge back and forth there. Then Tutuu not being a read but instead being a “Hey give me your thoughts” thing

1 Like

so what do you think of this

Turuu was the revenge kill.