Popcorny Redux🍿- (GAME OVER, MAFIA VICTORY)

I don’t think I said it earlier because I never responded to his ping but it felt very t!Kiiruma

This is the post I’m thinking of

And to your question Kiiruma I still haven’t read anything before my first post bar the message you pinged me in

1 Like

Not exactly sure. Perhaps like shoot someone without reason but your guts telling you your right.

I just go by the saying: If you have the numbers and the time, don’t be afraid to take a risk or two.

Been reading through Treasure’s iso just now and even Tutuu thought he was paired with Achro. Not only that, but he sounds really wolfy to me so let’s test if this is the third time a wolf ddn’t oppose getting shot, shall we? If it isn’t, I’ll be talking to you soon spec chat.

/Shoot Treasure @Eddie @Garfooled @May @Zone_Q11

@Treasure has been shot!

They were...

Popcat :O, Mafia Goon

Win Condition: You win when your faction gains half or more of the town’s population.

Leafia gets to keep their gun and has until 2023-12-04T12:53:00Z to shoot again.

1 Like

BOOYA! Three for three! ^_^

You think the wolves would learn to stop asking to get shot after the first two.that asked to get shot got shot. I guess not though.

I’ll be shooting again before I go to bed tonight so I don’t risk missing the deadline tomorrow morning by the way.

I bet the wolves are really regretting giving me the gun right about now. Laughs

1 Like

Leafia GOAT?

1 Like

Yup.

Btw, I will be around later today in case you want to hear my thoughts, I do have some, but I would much rather hold onto them for now to see how the game develops instead, especially since no one is online to interact with right now anyway.

1 Like

Fair enough. I’m going to head off for now myself. I bet my fellow villagers will be psyched to see another wolf flip. It’ll be a wonderful thing for them to wake up to. ^_^ :sleepingleafeon:

well i change a lot

i also have been really busy so im sorry for that yall :sob:

damn :sob:

why am i playing so skill issue …

theres two goons left guys imo there is like no way this was planned when leafia got the gun imo

1 Like

Laughs So true.

1 Like

I didn’t even have to bother to ISO Treasure! This is working out splendidly!

Sorry for saying I was going to do that and then not doing it. I was fairly busy yesterday and feeling a bit sick. I am feeling better now though!

I have work today so I won’t be able to be around for a while. Hoping to make up for it right now and later tonight.

1 Like