Popcorny Redux🍿- (GAME OVER, MAFIA VICTORY)

I think Guava’s one of the slots I trust most atm. Seems to have relatively accurate meta information when it comes to me and does remember our past correctly. I don’t really know what order I’d shoot players if I had the gun.

Badeline → Eliza → Bionic → Madeline I think wins the game fmpov. As Guava is very much an outside chance at being evil

I think that game ends when Badeline/Eliza/Bionic are all shot but :man_shrugging:

How is Badeline scummy

I am writing up a post, please don’t shoot quite yet, will be done with it in a couple of hours after I’ve walked the dogs and taken care of some stuff this morning

1 Like

“Couple” in this case means up to 5 hours btw lol

If you need to shoot sooner than that you can request an expedited shipment, although you’ll have to deal with a disgruntled Madeline if you do that.

1 Like

Badeline’s been pushing me for a good while although I feel like multiple wolf slots kinda help clear me when you dive into them. Achromatics did small posts involving all of their flipped teammates thus far but never mentioned me. Luka treated me differently than the other flipped teammates of theirs too.

Looking back at Madeline messages, they seem much more active when luka and treasure were around, and replied a TON to them, much more then any other player, i think this might be something.

Additionally, Madeline hasn’t been pointing fingers much, saying who they think is town or not, which makes them more scummy in my eyes.

1 Like

I tried reading other people alive but i got a whole a whole load of nothing, i don’t see any other possible flaws other than i see in madeline’s gameplay

I thought Madeline has read relatively well this game but that’s a decent point

You are Treasure. You are a wolf.

You confidently state that “a lot of players in this game were quite set on the Achro shot”

You list Jail, Otter, and Leaf as examples.

In fact, Town~Jail, Town~Otter, nor Town~Leaf said anything of the sort.

You misunderstood your wolfmate in wolf chat telling you that everyone in in thread seemed to want to push Achro.

===

You are Luka. You are a wolf.

You confidently assert the otherwise ridiculous claim that the entire wolf team must be in the low posting group that wasn’t around at SoD.

A wolf would normally not try to push such an absurd worldview if it weren’t for the fact that they actually had TMI and knew it were true. You slipped that one of your teammates is among the group that was busy at SoD.

===

You are Badeline.

Your opening content post is suspiciously confident of Achro being wolf, right at the same time that Luka and Treasure were going full-unalign-with-Achro mode.

As established before, this was the wolf gameplan.

Contrast this to other players that discussed Achro before like Tutuu who early on only mentioned an Achro read briefly and eventually townreading him. Or Jail who mentioned a single specific thing about Achro that skeeved him out before moving on.

You instead scumread Achro for a whole host of vague reasons. Perfectly in line with the wolf gameplan at that point in time.

You start to realize that a lot of people look unaligned with Achro but go on to confidently claim that Treasure and Luka are heavily unaligned with Achro.

It is weird dissonance between thinking that maybe the wolf gameplan was to distance while also confidently town-reading slots for association reasons.

When I make my case against Luka and butt heads with Treasure and mention worlds where Treasure and Achro were w/w theater, you are very quick to follow. No one else seemed to notice or care.

Wolves tend to have a keen awareness of cases and suspicions that are dead on and feel obligated to engage with them, just like you did.

You are the only one in the game who knows my main, so you are aware of my accomplishments. And yet, you seem to have shown little reservations about putting me as a top townread, I’ve not seen any of the paranoia over my perceived infinite wolf range that people usually have when they know who I am and play against me.

Your reads beyond that have felt simultaneously superifical and uncannily accurate to the point where I suspect TMI.

Either you are town popping off and having a great game and I apologize for ruining that for you. Orrrrr

You are Badeline, and you are a wolf.

I’d shoot Badeline here pretty much every time at this point

Just too much of playing in a way that was perfectly in line with the wolf agenda.

Running into the realization that searching for unaligned slots wasn’t going to work out, but then pushing ahead with it anyway and declaring two wolves as unaligned.

Reads that feel too confident for the stated reasons and have an accuracy to a point that makes me squint my eyes in suspicion of TMI

A lack of paranoia around my slot until you caught wind of me starting to get suspicious of you at which point you hedged your bets and left the door open for a later re-evaluation in “I should probably get around to re-evaluating Madeline at some point” a tactic I see so often from wolves who catch on to the fact that someone is re-evaluating them.

lol, I was interacting with them so much because I was busy accusing them while they rushed to try to discredit my case.

@otterpopd

This post and the ones after it have my thoughts on who should be shot.

popcorn is fun

It’s also really neat that all the high posting slots are dead, it makes the game much easier to digest

Oh and the other thing I meant to say.

The person who was going hard on that pairing analysis was Badeline, so I could easily see her posting about it in wolf chat to give Treasure the misconception about slots being unpaired with Achro

Is your read on Guava solely for meta reasons?

It’s mostly meta. But I also do like their posts somewhat.
I’ve been letting you just spew your thoughts in thread because it gives us insight into your slot.

I’m done with read dropping, I’m back in my “ask questions and be mysterious with my cards close to my chest” phase

Like their posts in what way?

Like, poetically? You like the unintentional alliteration in their post #880 when they said “he had that much heat”?

Or maybe you think they’re just funny posts?

Sorry for the snark, sometimes I can’t help it x3

Elaborate for me please :blue_heart:

In what way do you like their posts enough to put them as your top townread?

1 Like