Popcorny Redux🍿- (GAME OVER, MAFIA VICTORY)

eliza seems like a fine shot to me, i got nothing from reading their posts

Madeline’s reads were consistent though, which I enjoy and appreciate. Their case on me, while wrong, still comes from a place where I see where they were coming from. It’s got that towny confbias.

I don’t care to wait. Waiting is boring.
Eliza, shoot whoever you believe is scum. I’ll admit that I’m lost trying to find a team. But right now, I don’t need to find a team, I need to find an individual scum player. I think you are this person. If you aren’t try to do the same as me. I think scum have focused on distancing from others this game so it’s going to be difficult to find the exact team. Unless it’s Kiiruma/Guava, which would be funny.

This game is really hard. I thought it would be a sweep at most (and I’d be happier if my townreads weren’t killed), but I have to commend whoever the mafia players are for making this difficult. Seriously, well done!

You’ve said this for about every slot though…

/shoot @ElizaThePsycho @Garfooled @May @Zone_Q11

Yeah… kinda sucks i don’t have anyone to trust other than the confirmed gunbearer

Everyone say thank you May for doing this flip while actively taking an exam

@ElizaThePsycho has been shot!

She was...

Popcat :O, Mafia Goon

Win Condition: You win when your faction gains half or more of the town’s population.

Badeline gets to keep their gun and has until 2023-12-06T03:14:00Z to shoot again.

5 Likes

hell yeah!

Thank you May

scorheart

Knew I was onto something with this.
Knew I was onto something with all of this.

I should alt more often, I’m never this good!

See you all tomorrow, this was more than enough mafia for me.

@Madeline
I’m onto you sister.

Today’s the day you defend yourself.

@guavagudetama
@Kiiruma

Now that I know you two AREN’T partnered.
How confident are you?

And Bionic…
Please be town.

I’ll look so cool if I was right on that as well.

Let’s fucking GO. Eliza was trying to pocket me, son of a hecker. But I was right on her.
And Luka’s early game was interacting so much with evils… that’s wild.

I believe in Guava being good this game. I could be wrong, sure. But I do genuinely think I’m right.

Just be careful. I still think it’s Bionic instead of Madeline. But I could be mistaken

That’s fine. I’m not at all confident I’m going to shoot the last wolf. Heck, I only really gained confidence on Eliza within the past 30 minutes before I shot her. I only wanted to make it so f3 was guaranteed. I don’t think we lose a F3 scenario.

1 Like

I agree with that. I mean fmpov I think if you shoot Bionic/Madeline and the shot person shoots the other than we just win this game.

As I was saying though, see you all tomorrow.
My heart pounding through my chest while I anticipated Eliza’s flip, waiting for an invite to spec chat…
is not healthy.

1 Like

Get some rest, we’re gonna need it

well i have good news waiting for you then :D