Popcorny Redux🍿- (GAME OVER, MAFIA VICTORY)

Like their posts in what way?

Like, poetically? You like the unintentional alliteration in their post #880 when they said “he had that much heat”?

Or maybe you think they’re just funny posts?

Sorry for the snark, sometimes I can’t help it x3

Elaborate for me please :blue_heart:

In what way do you like their posts enough to put them as your top townread?

1 Like

I’ve thought you’re quite towny (Being probably my 2nd strongest townread) and your thought process makes sense at least.

God damn it, you know what I mean you nerd.

This post felt uninformed, especially since the followup was this in response to Luka (The 2nd wolf flip in a row)

After this guava had some amount of confidence which could be argued to be complacency I guess but either way it reads as good.

Guava explained some reads here which was a logical followup when guava had earlier posted this

Guava also (Unlike a lot of the thread) had read into the post I made asking for guava/otter to post more and liked it, explaining why guava did.

Basically good / natural progression which reads towny. Also looking at the wolf slots I feel like they didn’t treat Guava similar to how they treated other already flipped wolves.

/shoot badeline @Eddie @Garfooled @May @Zone_Q11

@Badeline has been shot!

She was...

Popcat :), Vanilla Town

Win Condition: You win when all threats to the Town have been eliminated and at least one pro-Town player remains alive.

otterpopd has died.

Badeline has received the gun and has until 2023-12-05T16:50:00Z to shoot another player.

Can we kill Bionic yet

Not literally don’t shoot yet

I don’t think you would auto shoot but that sounded like I was asking you to

I’m fine with the Bionic shot, but why do you want Bionic as the next shot over other candidates?

My time has come

(For the gun)

11 hours ago they said they would be more active in the morning and then 3 hours ago they made one mid message about Madeline and left

:pensive:

Now I feel bad

IMO, Bionic is probably just a wolf who has no thoughts because it’s harder to have thoughts as wolf.

But I think if they are town, it’s the disaster scenario as they would be the gunholder in F5

in f5 i think i just shoot madeline, which is what i got from my reading

@Badeline

Sorry I got you shot. You can lord it over me after the game.

I think Kiiruma is town, there is guaranteed at least one wolf among guava/eliza/kiiruma

And of those three Kiiruma is the one who didn’t seem to be playing into the “distance from Achro” gameplan, and I think Luka TMI’d that there was at least one wolf that was not around at the start of the day to distance with Achro which Kiiruma was.

So like, guava/eliza has at least one wolf

@ElizaThePsycho if you’re town who are you shooting

I feel like this isn’t a fair assessment when I wasn’t even in thread til after Achro died

tmi where