Popcorny Redux🍿- (GAME OVER, MAFIA VICTORY)

Agreed! Absolutely amazing shots this game!

1 Like

Thanks. ^_^

Just ordered pizza from Pizza Hut to celebrate three dead wolves. Possibly four if we’re right about Jail.

What kind of pizza did you get?

Stuffed crust meat lovers. Yum.

1 Like

@jail has been shot!

He was...

Popcat :), Vanilla Town

Win Condition: You win when all threats to the Town have been eliminated and at least one pro-Town player remains alive.

Leafia has died.

jail has received the gun and has until 2023-12-04T17:06:00Z to shoot another player.

2 Likes

Well that’s unfortunate. I really thought Jail was wolf. Either way, Leafia still did amazingly with that gun. I’m sure we’ll be able to win!

i dont have very high wolf equity get ur buzzwords outta here

oh

LOL nevermind

yeah tbh im confirmed and that isnt too bad so

the only thing that sucks about this is im kinda busy but if you guys communicate with me then i can figure out a good shot

and no ngl i dont wanna shoot eliza

1 Like

Eliza wouldn’t be my first idea for a shot anyway!

She would be my second.

Well actually if I had the gun and had to shoot right now it’d probably be Bionic or Guava, more likely Bionic. I think between those two there has to be at least 1 wolf.

REAL

lets fucking GO
leafia GOATED

1 Like

bionic has felt a teensy bit strange to me ngl but its. embarrassingly surface value

i have not read a single guava post though :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

elizaur

hope u enjoy ur pizza tho :3

They haven’t done much this game at all, besides asking Leafia not to shoot them. I think it’s more likely that they are a wolf trying to go unnoticed by not posting much or posting anything of substance.

@Bionic What do you think of the game so far? Give us your general thoughts, anything we can use to actually read you.

1 Like