Popcorny Redux🍿- (GAME OVER, MAFIA VICTORY)

yea

lowkey considering it because 1. people have been suspecting you 2. i could give the gun to someone who is very clearly able to be more engaged than me

2 Likes

yea sure go for it

so

curse you for encouraging me and curse myself for taking the encouragements to heart

/shoot otterpopd @Eddie @Garfooled @May @Zone_Q11

this will be really funny if youre mafia but i shall write a legacy in case

at least think of my townreads . more so townread but i really DOUBT eliza is mafia. like i know my reads arent amazinf but like

plz dont kill eliza unless ur in like f3 and shes the only poe left something like that but i doubt itll even get to that i mean look at how shes played this game

i feel so iffy about the way i was shot so someone investigate that (totally not omgusing but i actually also genuinely mean it)

@otterpopd has been shot!

She was...

Popcat :), Vanilla Town

Win Condition: You win when all threats to the Town have been eliminated and at least one pro-Town player remains alive.

jail has died.

otterpopd has received the gun and has until 2023-12-05T03:12:00Z to shoot another player.

1 Like

jail fucking explodes.mp4

he will be missed

rip

This but for you @otterpopd, gl with the gun!

There was absolutely no need for otter to be shot there. They were not scummy in any way and I had towncleared off of one post. We don’t need to waste our shots and give it no thought. Please, actually consider the alignment of who you’re shooting. Don’t just shoot because you don’t want the gun. If anyone should have been shot, it was definitely still Bionic.

We could’ve kept a winning POE and a winning towncore, but I don’t believe we can anymore with Otter shot.

Otter, please give your shot more thought. Quick shooting every time isn’t going to give us good results. Leafia was not the rule, she was the exception.

I am not confident i would make a good shot, if I’m picked this is probably going to f5 with 2 scum

The more you say this the more I believe you are scum.

what can i say to make you think otherwise?

You understand that until you start posting more often and having content to read we have no reason not to shoot you? It’s the only way we can confirm or get a read on your slot unless you start posting.

Interact with the game. Give us reads. Do something. Anything would be better than what you’re doing now.

What are your current reads on the players in the game? You must have a few.

I don’t do reads even on people i know well, idk nothing just comes to mind

Then how do you expect us to read you? Three mafia players have died this game so far. There is no way you have 0 thoughts on any players. I’m not accepting that.

What was your plan coming into this game?