Popcorny Redux🍿- (GAME OVER, MAFIA VICTORY)

No, but last popcorn game I played I did really poorly. I want to redeem myself this game ideally.

I do like Treasure asking that, questions early gmae ti progress gamestate + not showing careless recklessness by immdiently calling it town or mafia to say that.

1 Like

I’m not exactly confused, I know Leafia is the gun holder.
I’m just saying overall Leafia usually could be a misread player, so confirming Leafia early is interesting.

1 Like

treasure - townlean
luka - mixed feelings tbh Ask again later

Hello? Hello hello? I wanted to record a message for you to help you get settled in to your first night

1 Like

fucking cowards didnt give me the gun.

1 Like

Oh!
I like your cute little sleeping Leafeon Emoji. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

insane hydra theme

Having achro’s pfp and name actually jumpscared me. I have so much power here as an achro
There is normal achro (achro) and there is serif achro (me). serif achro is the voice inside achros head. there is achromatic lore in this game. No achro didn’t come up with any of it I decided to be the voice in his head he didn’t have a say. Good luck all

– viah

1 Like

Oh dear god I can see what the voice in my head is typing, spooky.

Anyway I wanted the gun first so I could make day 1 all about me.

@Leafia can I choose who you shoot please

1 Like

This changes nothing.

It’s later.

It does. I’m stating that I’m not feigning confusion.
I like that you’re trying to solve things but hold your horses

anyway I am playing poker for MERCH so I will be back in a little bit, I will murder a mafia when i return with the assistance of leafia’s gun

2 Likes

absurd

1 Like

Luka why are you using punctuation youre like 10

1 Like

What age am I?

1 Like

Maybe 8?

1 Like

That’s the problem, and I have no way to verify you’re not feigning confusion.

Reasoning?

1 Like