Purgatory II - TOWN VICTORY!

Okay. I’m going to work. If Eliza somehow gets beamed up when I’m gone, I’m voting up someone on that wagon. No sneaky business while I’m gone lol

slep in late

not 100% confident on this but kinda late for that
will try to do more next phase hell is easier to focus on for me anyway

I was saying that if i were scum i would be in a bad position.

PrincessPeach (4): CaptainSyrup, otterpopd, PrincessPeach, Mimic
ElizaThePsycho (1): Achromatic

Not Voting (5): ElizaThePsycho, PrincessDaisy, Toad, RawkHawk, lol

PrincessPeach was sent to Heaven.

They were...

Hobbes, Vanilla Town
Win Condition: You win when majority of the Mafia is sent to Hell. You lose when majority of the Mafia is sent to Heaven.

Enjoy your break, Hell Phase 4 will start at 2024-01-04T21:00:00Z.

Hope you enjoyed your break everyone.

Hell Phase 4 starts now as soon as I open the topic.

:sleepingleafeon:

cracks neck

6-3
5-3
4-3
3-3

Okay, let’s wrap this game up. I have not read about 2400 of the 2599 posts in this topic over night, and I was going to abstain from over night reading but with only 24 hours of time I think this is an appropriate exception.

Town casing myself: This post. Vote me if you want, you fucking cowards. I am made of teflon. You know there is like 0 shot that Litten isn’t chomping at the bit to finally beat scum Achro in martyr chat so even if this makes it to judgment, which it shouldn’t, I am no threat to any of you all so spare me the dramatics of scum achro this and scum achro that, daddy’s going to solve now. I have… five friends, okay. Let’s find 5 friends and banish someone not in those 5 to the pits of hell and I can go back to being too cool for forum games for a bit longer.

Seriously, I balled out in that one zany zone game last year and litten and may spent 4 days thinking I was scum in spec chat after i kept killing scum. You all are SAFE in scum achro worlds, so relax. Roll those shoulders back. Take it easy. It’s all going to be alright.

Scum spew:

Abigail attacks Cait, town. Attacks Litten slot, town.

Pocketing town

Wait PrincessPeach was Rem? God damnit to hell I probably knew this at some point. Hi Rem.

Defending town from town

Pocketing Mimic

Oh Syrup is Guava, hi Guava.

Pocketing Bionic

Defending town from town

She was setting up an early bus of pigeon, poor pigeon lol.

I believe her and knowing Abi she loves to pocket people with her usual town reads. I would take this one to the fucking bank.

0% chance that Abi, who loves to distance, is going to be caught giving LHF eliza her stamp of approval as scum mates. 0.

Friend list: Eliza. Never touching. May claw the eyes out of anyone who tries, will see.

This is her attempt at pocketing me, since as town she is usually distrustful of me early. Too bad for her i slept most of day 1.

Eliza is so spewed.

Does not defend ? Daisy from ? Mimic. This breaks up a pretty long streak of Abi’s typical behavior so I am inclined to think one of these two have scum equity based off of this.

Abi enjoys telling the truth as a wolf, I admire the audacity.

Syrup (Guava I guess) do a lot of talking back and forth that amounts to idle chit chat.

I could see Abi talking to a partner like this.

Oh my god, how did any of you read Abi’s iso and think for even a microscopic second Bio was scum, you guys need to learn to read spew. Pigeon was a free space, demerits for all of you.

This feels pocket-y towards Daisy

This feels genuinely defensive and also Abi’s behavior towards Mimic is pretty classical “look at me, I am pocketing someone town.” If pressed I can read the iso since i know hazard/Story very well as I peer into their soul very easily on multiple occasions.

Oh, toad is town. That’s free. We take those. .
Town friends:
Eliza
Toad
Mimic

Let’s look at the wagon that caused all of this.

Me no likey. Me understand why sus now.

Damn Pigeon just left Abbi out in the cold that’s brutal. Hm. I wonder what that says about the wagons. It’s a strange place to not place a vote on either the scum or the town here but just stay off wagon. Oh I see, there was movement okay so we go from…
dangerouslitter (4): Bionic, ElizaThePsycho, thepigeonnyc, CaptainSyrup
PrincessAbigail (4): PrincessAbigail, Caitlin, lol, otterpopd
thepigeonnyc (3): Toad, dangerouslitter, RawkHawk

Not Voting (3): PrincessPeach, PrincessDaisy, Mimic

To this

PrincessAbigail (5): PrincessAbigail, Caitlin, lol, otterpopd, dangerouslitter
Caitlin (3): CaptainSyrup, Bionic, RawkHawk
dangerouslitter (2): ElizaThePsycho, thepigeonnyc
thepigeonnyc (1): Toad
unvote (1): PrincessDaisy

Not Voting (2): PrincessPeach, Mimic

Abi voted herself. Cait town, Litter town. It would surprise me if this wagon is pure. Any time I have seen Abi go down (twice tbf) she was bussed and since she voted for herself here I have my doubts that this was done without some awareness from the scum team.

Let’s see, who is even left outside of my towncore.

Lol
Otter
Rawk
Daisy
Syrup

3 scum and 2 town in here imo.

Okay, lert’s see what Pigeon said.

Why did you guys kill Bionic you are all collectively monsters.

Syrup bringing the heat on Pigeon.

Trying to subtly goad Rawk into poking at Peach more without getting their hands dirty.

Voted lol to heaven

This feels performative lol

I feel like if Rawk/PIgeon were w/w that eod2 would have had some semblance of theater on pigeon’s end. Some amount of zest to make us double take, but Pigeon just voted and admitted it was self-pres. Something to consider.

Anyway I am playing the game today, so feel free to ask me questions or just sheep my ‘no no touchy list’ and kill anyone else and win the game gg. I still consider this a carry, great job day 1-2. Not so much with bio that boy was so deep in Abi’s pocket come on guys, those are rookie numbers.

VOTE: lol

shortest name tbh

1 Like

Hell Phase will end 2024-01-05T21:00:00Z.

GLGL

Well this was more boring than I imagined. Going to take a nap.

1 Like

Achro wallpost

wrong!

Do you even know litten smh

Anyway hi eliza how are you

Read case but working so will reread next break incase missed stuff before comment to far.

Curious your EoD 1 ready on the daisy unvote dont see it mentioned but would like your opinion on it if your full looking for solve.

Agree Eliza unlikley wolf same as Mimic (as ive said)

Also i do take some fault for bionic but should have been steonger on my feeling EoD qas wrong and puahed for a maplepancake vote instead of just voting

I will check into that when i am bsck at my pc. I stopped there since i found a good amount of people who i trusted. With you obviously spewed our list lines up good to see tbh

I’m going to be very surprised if we find out Mimic is wolf. They’re one of my townreads just because of their activity and how they’re been trying to solve. Curious to see if this is right :thinking:

I am just reading the iso but this is “things I have seen scum say more than town.”

“This is a fair read” is very placating.

1 Like

Bad news I don’t think Mimic is a wolf.