Purgatory II - TOWN VICTORY!

This was after Day end

let it be known it was litten who voted abigal

This topic was automatically closed after 5 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.

Currently discussing whether or not to count Toad’s vote since it was made at 4 P.M. Please be patient with us. :sleepingleafeon:

7 Likes

Toad’s vote doesn’t count. It’ll be randed between Cait and Abi. Gar will handle that. :sleepingleafeon:

2 Likes

@PrincessAbigail has been sent to Hell.

They were...

You are:

Calvin, Mafia Goon
Win Condition: You win when majority of the Mafia is sent to Heaven or when a townie gets sent to Hell during Judgement Day. You lose when majority of the Mafia is sent to Hell.

1 Like

Heaven Phase begins. It will end at 2023-12-28T21:20:00Z.

First

Yay! Wolf flip ^^

• Luka
1 Like

Oh i guess that works

As opposed to my adorable Hydra, I’m going to be the one doing alot of the posting today. They’re a bit busy! <3

• Luka
1 Like

Can’t say i didn’t try

VOTE: lol

Pretty spewed town

@lol if you wanna go Heaven 1 imo you go Heaven 1

I’ve kind of been so focused on hell candidates that I haven’t even thought of heaven candidates

Same applies to the other Abbi - or attempted - voters imo (although we shouldnt rlly try to read into Toad’s vote due to angleshoot reasons probably)

But Lol expressed wanting to be sent to Heaven 1 and he’d prob be less active than the others

id take it since realistically im busy this heaven phase and after that i only have hell 2 and heaven 2 to contribute much

either that or id send you/ eliza

VOTE: Lol

How much do you think you would contribute in that time

could be worth sending 2 if you think that time will give you more time/indepth reads (jsut make sure we get the most prespectives)