Questions FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

okay but what I’m saying is like
obviously if I’m making you reconsider or at least consider the possibility of Jake being scum then what I’ve quoted is at least somewhat convincing

It’s happening. :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face:

:heart:

1 Like

I thought Eli’s push on me while it was at least productive which is new for him I felt like the reasoning was a bit faulty as Jake pointed out, and they also kinda abandoned it for a lot of the posts afterwards but kept their vote on me (which is why I haven’t unvoted him as of yet). also I still need this question answered is he more active as scum bc that feels like a meta eli would have maybe I’m just stereotyping lowposters who knows

Who says I’m reconsidering? I don’t even have a read on him

And yeah you’re accomplishing that, congrats. Have a townread.

bullying

This is post 73 :wowee:

2 Likes

Ah, I didn’t see that, carry on.

1 Like

I’ll respond to this once I’m done with dinner

1 Like

Enjoy your din dins

1 Like

I’ll take a look at this in depth, once again, when done with dinner. As a note, Eli went pretty low effort in CoD, where he was town last game.

1 Like

Even your arguments have some savageness to them, I see.

Do you think that Aelin is actually finding holes, or ripping her own?

Summary

Considering you’ve agreed with like half of them… :wowee:

the answer is “yes (probably) but i also wouldn’t be suprised if i suddenly gained a burst of WiM as town”

i still haven’t abandoned it, i just haven’t talked about it

so do you still scumread me then?

yes

Would you mind reading my conversation with Aelin? I’ll link the the beginning if you don’t want to search for it yourself.

awesome

Eli if you like too many of my posts this game I’ll pl btw

2 Likes

Eli liking the posts where I say I’ll kill them if they like too many of my posts is a mixture of an utter chad and also a total nerd

2 Likes