Questions FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

Is that why I voted an IC?

You went from being the person I used my protective ability on to infuriating me so much with your buzzwords that I killed you.

Ah. I see.

you should play more games by zone since it was a unique setup I think you would enjoy it more if the lynch wasn’t decided D1 though

and you focused less on mechanical talk

3 Likes

Don’t blame me for your dumb decision. Take responsibility for your mistakes.

2 Likes

i will tell you one thing
the only reason that godwaful execution RNG rule passed is that, while i did read the OP, i misread “outside” as “inside”, because i’m a normal person who doesn’t think that any host would do something as self-evidently awful as what was actually done in this game

my apologies. i think the rest of the setup was (?)fine, if not perfect, which is fine, my job as a reviewer is to make a game runnable, not perfect.

3 Likes

Me killing myself like an idiot stopped me from pushing Hippo like I was going to.
Ughhhh…

Though I probably would’ve mis-exe’d Leaf D1 so it’s lucky that it got tied… and yet also unlucky that we managed to tie 2 town wagons and hit town too using rng.

to be fair figuring you were town takes knowing your meta

2 Likes

It may have been a dumb decision, but you’re the one who went from towncore to getting yourself thunderdomed for no fucking reason.

1 Like

You mean thunder doming the scum?

2 Likes

leafia should have waited for scum to vote scum like the good citizens they are

3 Likes

It was a lucky and arbitrary shot in the dark.

Jake I’ll be honest but like… you need to just get to understand Leafia from multiple games.
Leafia is painful sometimes with the buzzwords and how Leaf acts.
But Leaf’s a decent mafia player and overall if you can just read Leafia separate to the buzzwords you’ll end up doing better on em.

3 Likes

Jake not wanting to play any of my games anymore because he lost & because of EOD1 is understandable. …I just don’t understand why Brad doesn’t want to play my game anymore after greenchecking a Godfather. …well, no. That’s a lie. I do know. It’s because I forgot to write “this game is bastard” in the OP. Janitor and Godfather are 100% bastard-lite.

1 Like

Sure

Let me go through their reasoning

I’m a little surprised that Leafia didn’t die when I targeted them.

Faking a greencheck is fine
Faking a redcheck is bastard

don’t think it was luck sir

anyway, I’m going to disentangle myself from any postgame drama; I’ve retired as a reviewer for like, at least 6 months until I have my anxiety under enough control to be able to interact with mafia again. please direct any complaints you may have at… anyone but me, honestly.

4 Likes

I mean… yeah. That’s what a Godfather does.
I still fail to see the problem.
At least it was a 1S Cop instead of the BS “Red-Green” Parity Cop I had to deal with.